DarkShadow
Q
U
E
N
T
I
N
Quentin was tickled pink (his absolute favorite color, so you can imagine how giddy he was), that this stallion seemed to enjoy his fluttering. “I know where I want to flutter....” An extremely feminine giggle escaped his jaws, his eyes bright with the emotion. Rohan's more hearty chuckle certainly sent chilling shivers down his spine and the dainty stallion couldn't contain his grins.

At his landing, the comment sent his way would've made his eyebrows wiggle if he had any. “I might be light on my feet, but I can tap dance my way into your heart.” A wink was sent the antlered stallion's way at this. “Or your pants....” Another giggle ensued. These voices were just on fire today! For once in his life, he could say he thoroughly enjoyed their taunting and teasing. If anything it only encouraged him more.

Quentin's wings flutter absentmindedly as he watches the larger brute. He most certainly notices when he tenses a little at his words, but it doesn't take long for him to relax once more. “Ladies man.” An almost unnoticeable nod was Quentin's response, but the fact that he wasn't being attacked or told to flit off was empowering. “We can turn him around. That ass is enough incentive.” Here we go. The giggles that escaped the winged equine were enough to question his sanity. The male didn't care though, his child-like personality was sure to have already shone through and, even if not, he wouldn't be losing anything. Obviously Rohan was out of his league...well...really he was out of his orientation, but that didn't matter!

Rohan's smirk and 'bro' comment were enough to send him round again. Once he was able to breathe without the hint of laughter, Quentin met his gaze with bright blue, amused eyes. “Bro...don't worry about your ego, dear. I know all the ladies swarm around you. I'll be more than happy to be your fan boy.” He grins, another wink is sent the unicorn's way. He nods, still smiling, at Rohan's next words, happy that the male has stuck around this long. It was nice to have physical company every now and then. Before he could say anything else, the subject of his wings returned. Quentin fluttered them, the movement slower than should he be flying with them.

He didn't want to go the whole tragic back story route, so he shrugged, looking away quickly. “Ashamed of your little friends?” A snort sounded, and he returned his gaze back to the sexpot before him. “No, dear. They're just as shocking to everyone else as they are to you.” Tossing his forelock, the Warmblood bats his eyelashes, trying to keep his mind off his past. This glorious example of the fine work the gods did shouldn't be ruined by little boys drowning and going absolutely bonkers. “Enough about me. Tell me about yourself. To hell with this place, you're FAR more interesting.” Those eyelashes were working overtime. He could pimp them out at this rate.

Fairies Talking
Quentin Talking
OOC - I told you I was going to work in sexpot xD

Image Credit
[Image: 568b0cff16b64]

Please tag me in all posts!
Non-lethal magic/force is allowed. Please ask if unsure :)

Messages In This Thread
A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-03-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-04-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-04-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-05-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-05-2016, 03:47 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Vitani - 01-05-2016, 04:40 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Faeanne - 01-05-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-05-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-05-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Vitani - 01-06-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Faeanne - 01-08-2016, 05:19 PM