DarkShadow
Q
U
E
N
T
I
N
Quentin is utterly thrilled when Rohan's smirk overtakes his face at his fan boy comment. “Fan boy it is, then.” The chuckle following from the large stallion is answered by the colorful male prancing in circles around the antlered stallion, mostly mocking his own over enthusiasm. “Watch out ladies, Quentin is here to steal your man from under you.” He halts here, puffing out his chest, wings fluttering dramatically. He'd be a beautiful mare, that no one could deny...if he had the correct parts anyways.

He's  glad when Rohan doesn't comment on his discomfort at the brute's question, but is tickled by his reply. “I can imagine you won't be easily forgotten.” A look of pride comes over the Warmblood as he arches his neck. He can see it might not have been the easiest for Rohan to say, but he is glad that the stallion, even though he was obviously straight as a board, accepted his difference. It was rare for Quentin to be accepted by anyone, hell, even his own family had tossed him away like garbage. The only company he'd had since his abandonment had been the voices in his head, and to be frank, they often times teased him just as much as anyone else.

It wasn't long though before the teal and white stallion was dragged from his thoughts, fully aware that the unicorn hadn't answered his question. It seemed that they were being interrupted. A bay maiden breaks forth from the trees, a canine at her side. Her mane is almost as glorious as his own and he makes the mental note to complement her when the chance arises. “Isn't it a bit early for a stroll in the woods gentlemen?” Quentin chuckles here, giving his girlish giggling a break. After all, this mare isn't nearly his type...for reasons quite obvious. “I was just...entertaining my friend here.” He turns slightly to Rohan, giving the Dun stallion a flirtatious wink. The bay maiden continued on, introducing herself and the beast at her side. He noticed her eyes cut to his wings and flutters them in response. However, she doesn't question them and he gives her a smile for doing so.

It was one thing for the handsome stallion to ask all he could about Quentin, but mares were finicky beasts. They thought, at least the ones he'd encountered, they were more entitled to a stallion than he was. He was packing more than they ever could and Quentin often made sure to let them know. He was glad that, for now, this Vitani stayed her ground and didn't question his appearance or words.

As soon as his jaws opened to give the maiden a polite greeting, another being seemed to reveal herself. He wasn't sure how long she'd been there, but Quentin finally noticed her and turned his attention fully onto her. He noticed her heavier build was more similar to Rohan that his own light, muscular form. She was beautiful though, that much the stallion could say. Hell, had he been straight he would’ve been all over her. Or maybe it was the fact that she seemed to sparkle with golden stars. Yeah. It was probably that.

She then, in turn, introduces herself, then questions Quentin about his dancing reference. A musical giggle escapes his jaws, his heart delight that, of all the things to question, it was this. “Just dancing with a little flare, my dear. I'd be DELIGHTED to show you, but the grass is to thick.” As if in example, Quentin hops from one hoof to the other, showing how only the swish of the green blades was heard. He flutters his wings again, the action seeming to come with his amusement. He watches as the dusted female preens her wing, awed by the golden dust that sprinkles her form.

She stops suddenly, ignoring the other wing to look at Rohan and Quentin. Words escape her jaws and Quentin's ears pin to his skull, hiding in his teal mane. This was it. The first encounter of hatred. What did it matter that he was a stallion? And who the hell said his wings were odd? They were glorious! A grumpy frown takes over his face and he lifts his head to the sky with a 'hmph'. This doesn't last long, as Rohan finally speaks. He takes note of Faeanne's question about dancing, but leaves the answer to Quentin. It is then that he turns to Quentin (finally!) and answers his previous question, though it isn't quite what he was expecting as far as answers go.

He turns to Vitani, now that things have settled and introductions have been said. “A pleasure to meet you, dear. I'm Quentin. What lovely hair you have,” he steps forward towards her, nibbling her locks appreciatively. He pulls away, tossing his own hair. “Absolutely stunning you are, dahling.” He ignores Faeanne for the moment, eying her cautiously. “Tread lightly. She doesn't mean harm.” He nods, finally allowing himself to breathe. It was obvious that she was just curious about his ways. He couldn't blame her really. He turns to Rohan, “Well how would you answer that question, Rohan? Would you be interested if I had lady bits? I mean, I can't blame you if you would!” He stretches provocatively, eying Rohan as he does so. “You might be a hunk of delicious, but I am pretty. You do have to admit that!” He laughs, trying to show that he's only teasing the over masculine stallion.

Quentin returns his attention to the maidens before him, hellhound included. The creature is interesting to say the least. He nods in respect to the beast, knowing that she was just as aware of what was going on as anyone else. He ignored Rohan's response, not really interested in half-hearted answers. It was fine that he had secrets or, more likely, didn't want to display his personal life for strangers to see and observe. He allowed the stallion that one grace, especially since he was teasing him enough as it was.

Instead, his next words were directed at the females. “What brings you lovely ladies here? Seeking beefcakes of your own?” He chuckles, looking out the corner of his eye at Rohan. He was certain he was pushing his luck with the dun stallion. It might be only a matter of time before he gets tired of the one sided flirting and goes his way. “Ah well. There's more where he comes from.” It was true. He was sure stallions were dime a dozen in these lands. However, how many would put up with his girlish ways?

Fairies Talking
Quentin Talking

OOC - 1107 words x_x Whew!
Image Credit

@Rohan @Faeanne @Vitani
[Image: 568b0cff16b64]

Please tag me in all posts!
Non-lethal magic/force is allowed. Please ask if unsure :)

Messages In This Thread
A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-03-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-04-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-04-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-05-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-05-2016, 03:47 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Vitani - 01-05-2016, 04:40 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Faeanne - 01-05-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-05-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-05-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Vitani - 01-06-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Faeanne - 01-08-2016, 05:19 PM