DarkShadow
Q
U
E
N
T
I
N
Quentin listened as Vitani voiced her opinions on Faeanne's question about his gender and laughed musically. “Oh darling, you'd be exactly my cup of tea." He stays close to the mare, as he likes being in her company. She's just as playful and easy going as he was and, for that, Quentin already appreciated her.  Rohan's voice grabs the stallion's attention, however, speaking on the topic. The colorful male giggles at the antlered male's confusion as it transforms into embarrassment. Oh what a doll he was!

“I suppose I would.” At this, Quentin kicks up his heels, laughing obnoxiously. “Here that ladies!? Be lucky I'm not a girl!” He tosses his head, making his mane and forelock dancing for a moment. “Ah well, the fates have not been kind to me it seems.” He turns to Faeanne, grinning. “Have at him, girl! Get some loving from the big man for me.” Winking at the gold dusted mare, a large grin overtakes the pale brute's features.

Turning back to Vitani, he listens as she continues on their previous conversation, “do you think you could teach me?”. He smiles, his fairy wings fluttering in excitement. “I'd be delighted my dear!” He grins in response, more than happy that he's made quite the impression on these ladies. Well, and Rohan as well.

Faeanne speaks his name and the pale stallion turns his hazel eyes upon her. “You are lovely and unique, but it is in a wonderful way.” The male snorts, wondering what this female is getting at. “She feels sorry for her words.” Quentin sighs, knowing this is true. “...I hope we can be friends.” Turning his full body towards the dark mare and her golden dust, Quentin offers her a smile. “I suppose we can. I'm not here to make enemies, darling.” He eyes her cautiously for a moment before deciding that this is the right choice to make. No matter what was said previously, the Warmblood knows that she means what she says.

The conversation continues on, both females answering about their lack of hunting males. Giving a loud 'humph', Quentin snorts. “You ladies need to get out more! There are plenty of stud muffins to be had!” He prances in place for a moment, almost eager himself to take off and go searching. Halting his movements, he's brought back into the conversation as Rohan speaks again. “If it is a home you seek, I can offer the Edge...” The male pauses for a moment, not quite sure what to make of the offer. Was the dun really that comfortable around him to want to have Quentin in the same area as he?

Of course, there was also mention of the wilds, but Quentin knew he wouldn't survive out there. Too much dirt and disgusting things. Mud was not his favorite thing, that much was obvious. “Are you okay with being stuck with me, Rohan?”He voices his concerns, the hesitation obvious in his tone. Quentin eyes the stallion, wondering what his response will be. The brute must really be comfortable with his sexuality to be so open about inviting the oh so obvious  feminine Quentin into the territory.

His ears catch Vitani asking about his wings, though as he turns his gaze upon her, he realizes it's her hound that is the curious one. Although, if he were to be honest, he figured they were all waiting for the other to ask about them. Grinning widely, Quentin lowers himself to the hound's level. “By all means!” The male flutters his appendages happily. Watching the hound, curious to see how her inspection will go. “You shouldn't be so open and willing.” The male tosses his forelock from his eyes, ignoring the voices for a moment. Why did it matter to them how open he was? Granted, no one knew about their existence, was that what they were afraid of him exposing? He doubted it heavily. Who would care about his mental health?

Sure, this trio of equines of various types were eager to befriend him, but that didn't mean anything just yet to the male. After all, it was one thing to say you were someone's friend and another to follow through on your friendly duties. They'd surely tire of him quickly. “We're your only true friends....” Quentin snorted softly, trying to keep his inner battle to himself. No need to scare anyone off so soon. However, he needed to get this under control. He'd drive himself insane if he didn't, that much was certain. All this negativity was certainly unlike him, but lately, it had been nagging at him, slowly ebbing its way into his personality. Shaking his head, Quentin tossed his thoughts away for a moment, returning his attention to the present.

OOC - Bah! Sorry for the suckage :/
Fairies Talking
Quentin Talking

Image Credit

@Rohan @Faeanne @Vitani
[Image: 568b0cff16b64]

Please tag me in all posts!
Non-lethal magic/force is allowed. Please ask if unsure :)

Messages In This Thread
A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-03-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-04-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-04-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-05-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-05-2016, 03:47 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Vitani - 01-05-2016, 04:40 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Faeanne - 01-05-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-05-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-05-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Vitani - 01-06-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Faeanne - 01-08-2016, 05:19 PM