Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

“Oh darling, you'd be exactly my cup of tea." If I could of blushed, I think I would have. No stallion has ever taken interest in me, let alone said that I would be their 'cup of tea'. Sarabi had taken interest in this as well and my reaction. I allowed the conversation to go on around me without adding anything else. After all, I think I am in shock. It's only after I asked about his dance did I smile as Quentin said he would teach me. As his attention turns to Faeanne, I glance at her as well. I wish I could get to know her as well as Quentin was. I needed friends. The Falls was clearly not going to provide very many friends.... Then again how could I ever hope to belong in a place that had taken over my old herd?

Sarabi was happy when I asked her question for her, and even happier when he agreed. She bounced up and down happily at first, before settling down and moving closer. She stops moving and leans in a bit closer sniffing the wings curiously. Her head tilts side to side as she looks at the wings, then the light bouncing off of the wings. Sure she had seen wings before, but none like this. She then turns and looks at me Babies would be pretty with wings like this... Before I could stop myself I spoke to her out loud. Sarabi! Don't think like that! The pup looked shy before going on. Well they would. I sighed and decided to speak my half of the mental conversation. Yes babies would look pretty with wings like that, but i'm not his type. I looked to Quentin, the embarrassment clear on my face. I'm so sorry. She loves the wings.... So much that she would love to see my kiddos have wings just like them... If I could of dropped dead right there, I would of.

I was so glad for the change in subject, as Rohan speaks. “If it is a home you seek, I can offer the Edge; it is a beautiful place. Or, if you’re more apt to wandering, I can point you in the direction of Helovia’s wilds. I have not been disappointed myself.” I see my chance and I take it. If it is not to much to ask, would like to see the Edge for myself.... I come from the Falls, I was born there before the newest Czars took over..... Sarabi looks at me in shock. Her emotions screamed, what was I thinking. What was I thinking? A possible new home and new start.

Vitani Speaks
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

@Quentin @Rohan & @Faeanne - sorry its taken so long. New job is kicking my butt royally

Messages In This Thread
A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-03-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-04-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-04-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-05-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-05-2016, 03:47 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Vitani - 01-05-2016, 04:40 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Faeanne - 01-05-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Rohan - 01-05-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Quentin - 01-05-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Vitani - 01-06-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: A Moth Drawn To The Flame [Open] - by Faeanne - 01-08-2016, 05:19 PM