the Rift

[OPEN] ghosts on the doorstep [return/rejoin]

Ming Yue Posts: 36
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall
Danjah

It had been several days before the azurine fae had returned back to where Deimos had granted her refuge whilst her recovery took place. The Aurora Basin was much more than just an unknown place, it was absolutely non-existent in her map. All she knew of these lands was what she had come across on the day she had been helped by Rikyn to come to this territory. This was the north of Helovia and with that came the colder climates and strange lands. She still needed to come to terms with this place and familiarise herself.

But in the midst of her thoughts, Ming Yue was to be brought back to attention by that of two figures in the distance of this strange land. She came flower and soon it was clear to her what their appearances were: one light charcoal unicorn brute with pale ivory antlers and a multicoloured blanket of cremello and sun-dried hues with a varying black and white hue of tassles on a unicorn fae. One that was incredibly wide. Pregnant?

Ming Yue's pools averted from the pregnant fae and she studied the other creature, knowing from his stance that he was a stag. Her cool nature did not mean for her to pry in what could be a private conversation, but she sought company and the knowledge of fellow Basiners, and this was the only way she could do so. Picking up her lithe pillars she flowed gracefully along the terraria with her light features bouncing off what light there was in the Orangemoon season. Having not been a part of what just occurred, she had heard neither of them speak and when she came within two metre's distance of them she coughed politely, dipped her head in greeting in the hope the strange pair would see this as a friendly hello and began to speak,
"Hello, I do hope I'm not intruding. I am Ming Yue and not long become a part of the Aurora Basin..." Her orange pools darted from one to the other, "How do you do?" She let out a smile from her soft darkened velveteens and let her personality do the talking.

" . "

@Calder @Rexanna

Please tag Ming Yue in all threads! ♥

Messages In This Thread
RE: ghosts on the doorstep [return/rejoin] - by Ming Yue - 01-09-2016, 05:16 PM