the Rift

[OPEN] ghosts on the doorstep [return/rejoin]

Ming Yue Posts: 36
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall
Danjah

The clouded brute was far larger than he, his stature towering above her own lithe figure. But he was charming in a sense, with his words explaining his reasoning for being in the Basin's territory and excusing herself. His accent was strange to her, a hint of something she had never quite come across before. But the Riftian fae looked over his strange accent and answered to his words with her soft voice,
"I'm glad to hear it. I welcome you back, Calder"

She then listened to his story of how he came to return to Helovia and not just arrive in these lands. Helovia was an incredible place with so many creatures, and it appeared this was another one, Ming Yue came to the conclusion. Her lobes pricked forward as she listened intently, before Calder's question concluded his speech. The azurine fae took one step back with her neck lowered as she realised she did not have the authority to allow any creature into the Aurora Basin, and thus waited for Rexanna to speak.

She turned her attention quickly to Rexanna, the other fae in the conversation, her belly bulging and waited for her response to Calder. Her cool temperament did not judge Calder for originally leaving and thus felt it was only right he be re-accepted into his old herd, even if the last time was rather brief... And then she spoke to them both. Ming Yue once more admired her coat of multi-tones, noting just how pretty she was particularly around the cranium with her blackened markings. She nodded when Rexanna mentioned the brute's missing sister in an effort to show her own sorrow at him not being able to find her, having remained silent on that fact herself. The fae wished not to get involved.

And she accepted him within a heartbeat whilst also confirming her own status within the group which took Ming's interest. Lead thief? Waiting for her turn to speak, she opened up with a polite greeting to her in the hope of keeping the peace between the two dames, "Thank you, Rexanna, I am pleased to meet you. I never knew we had a lead Thief here so it is an honour to know that it is you," she continued, with so many questions running through her mind of hew new home, "I was asked by Deimos what ranks there were but I'm afraid I have forgotten. May I hear the ranks too?"

" . "

@Calder @Rexanna

Please tag Ming Yue in all threads! ♥

Messages In This Thread
RE: ghosts on the doorstep [return/rejoin] - by Ming Yue - 01-12-2016, 11:19 AM