the Rift

[OPEN] ghosts on the doorstep [return/rejoin]

Ming Yue Posts: 36
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall
Danjah
The sadness in the horned brute seemed to dissipate into the air as he evidently found comfort in Rexanna's words, and Ming Yue too felt compelled to feel more comfortable with the pair. Calder offered her a small smile over his frosted velveteens and she returned the gesture with a sweet smile. He was a friendly creature who had apparently been alone and missing for too long. Her lobes pricked forward in interest as she heard his silent plea to be reminded of the ranks, and Ming Yue was ready to listen to Rexanna.

His accent made his next sentence even funnier and the azurine fae just could not help but holla a little chuckle from her feminine chest, trying to imagine this rather large stag try to be sneaky and cunning. It just did not seem right.

Ming Yue caught onto the stranger's suggestion of exploring and lands, and she piped up almost immediately,
"I would not be much help with any changes in the Basin but I would like to explore myself, if you would like to do that?" Her pools opened up a window of opportunity for Calder. It would be good for Ming to at least have some idea of her homeland, even if she did not yet feel like it actually was.

Her attention was then quickly drawn back to Rexanna with her beautifully coloured pelt over her pregnant bodice. Even in pregnancy she could catch eyes, so Ming wondered (rather ungracefully) how easily she had captured the father of her child's eye. But the fae soon felt rather bad as her humour shone through and Ming Yue smiled and nodded in a friendly reply to her words as Rexanna laughed sweetly. Then to her relief, the female thief explained the ranks. Time menders, weavers, warriors, thieves and haruspex. What a collidascope of ranks with interesting names and by the sounds of this Johnny interesting smells. She wondered how a creature would ever be able to smell like a peppermint...

Unsurprisingly to Ming Yue, whilst remaining silent as she thought on the different ranks that accompanied being part of the Aurora Basin, Rexanna agreed to walk with them. She already did not seem like the type to slow down even in her most important hour. Ming Yue heard her and she replied with a soft voice, "You bear quite the burden, I would not even think of apologising about being slow. You take the lead and I shall walk at your pace, Rexanna." Her pools opened up friendship to the fae and Ming Yue after all did not want to feel left out. Keen to listen and follow, she hesitated in her spot with the adrenaline already within her daggers to move.

Rexanna came to explain her being here, and it was interesting to say the least. How she moved from one rank to another and Ming Yue instantly felt compelled to speak up at the request of filling in ranks of the herd, "If you are short in supply I would be happy to become more integrated into the herd," her pools searched Rexanna's icy blue hues for confirmation that she could be accepted. After hesitating, she piped up one more time with uncertainty in her tones, "I must admit though, I do not know what I could be..."

" . "

@Calder @Rexanna

Please tag Ming Yue in all threads! ♥

Messages In This Thread
RE: ghosts on the doorstep [return/rejoin] - by Ming Yue - 01-19-2016, 04:59 AM