the Rift

[OPEN] Sunsets & Sighs

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

SHE isn't alone long, though, before another arrives. /Well, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that the land isn't as unadulterated as I'd thought./ The creamy hazelnut notes the newcomer's arrival in the swivel of ears. The quiet footsteps fall silent just as Eldala rises from her nest. "Hello, beautiful night, is it not?" Indeed, it was a fairy tale labyrinth of a night from which few might choose to take their leave. Bright cerulean eyes nod with her head in silent agreement whilst remaining fixed on the view. To her it is a shared moment, one of companionable silence, that she doesn't want to break just yet. There is a warm, soft silence to this night. Only the whisp of a breeze or chirp of a bird to disrupt it. /So often,/ , thinks the little mare, /We live such island lives that we forget we're creatures of the same continent, us horses./ She relishes in the rare moment of similarity before replying to the mare's comment, "Truly, very lovely."

The mare's eyes turn, finally, to take in the structure of her newfound companion. Blue eyes meet pink and, for the briefest of moments, she is surprised to find yet another rosey-hued horse in Helovia. There seemed to be a rather large abundance of them here in Helovia. /I wonder if the same, nymphomaniacal stud sired them all. Probably. If I were a pink stallion I'd do the same thing solely for the vindication that being pink(or a variation thereof)was not the least bit emasculating./  She has a great internal laugh at this joke while the lovely mare introduces herself as Zailah. It was a complicated name for a complexly painted mare. This mare had none of her stocky structure, or her matte look, and was all glittering beauty. /I could very well be a mushroom next to her. Thank the powers above that Ivezho isn't here, I'd loose all hope of keeping any of his attention with her around./ 

It had been a long day and her jealously was threatening to overthrow any hope of a polite conversation but she had the feeling that this mare was, internally at least, more like her than she might assume. So she replied in as open and relaxed a tone as to ever be heard, "Eldala. I was here collecting things for my Crafter but, really, its so warm here that I'm rather glad I decided to stay the night." /Proffer a smile, show her that you're not an ignorant fool. That you're kind and fun to converse with./  

Someone was forgetting they were part of the connected continent and feeling more the island.

Stock by ForsakeWolf and EquineUNL(will have these on the photo soon, just forgot)

@Zailah
@Ivezho
They seem to have a cool little vibe going but I thought I'd tag Whit too since Ivez is kinda/sorta/ish stalking her around rn.lol

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
Sunsets & Sighs - by Zailah - 01-04-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Eldala - 01-04-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Zailah - 01-07-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Eldala - 01-11-2016, 03:06 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Ivezho - 01-11-2016, 05:54 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Zailah - 01-17-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Eldala - 01-20-2016, 04:04 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Ivezho - 01-21-2016, 05:18 AM