the Rift

[OPEN] Sunsets & Sighs

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

THE Magenta colored mare does not break the silence immediately with more words. She allows the easy silence of the shared moment to wash over them both. Though the mare might not know this, she has impressed Eldala, and won her respect. It is not necessarily that Eldala is one of those who needs content silence, no. But she does enjoy the rare occasion when she is met with someone who might be able to stand silence and simply share the quiet once in a while. She smiles at the mare warmly, /You clearly have no bubble brain, purple little Zailah./ The Tyrian mare fully surprises Eldala with her next words; "...I do not know anything about Helovia outside this island."

The shock is evident on her face for a moment before her smile resurfaces. "Oh, that is truly interesting! I'm new to Helovia myself and don't know much about the land either, so you're not alone in that. I am an apprentice crafter, but not in a wild band. I'm part of an emp-I mean-herd called the Aurora Basin. I don't know how many others there are but I know of at least one more called Dragon's Throat. They all seem to be in specific geographic locations as well." She pauses for a moment, carefully considering if she should ask the next question or not but hey, the mare wasn't part of a heard so...fuck it.

Speaking of "fucks" a rather large "fuck" echoed through her skull as she saw Ivezho land in the spraying ocean.  It was just her luck that he'd show up when she'd only moments ago been thankful he wasn't here to see this new mare's beauty. In spite of her initial drop in mood, she couldn't help but drink in the dramatic sight of him. He dripped from the fog and ocean, droplets rolling down his muscles, and it set her little heart all aflutter. He was so gorgeous that he could not possibly be interested in one such as her. If the terrene little princess had not been so caught up thoughts of her plainness she might have relished in the gaze he'd directed at her and her new companion.  But, alas, she did not fully notice it, and so was surprised when he brushed his wing upon her back. The touch was welcome and she subtly brushed up against his body with her own, sharing in the closeness. It was not that awkward, obvious type of movement that couple sometimes do. In fact, she rather doubted the other mare would notice it unless she was looking very, very closely at his body. His warm welcome was matched with her own, "Ivezho", and a slight head bow.

Quickly, the mare catches herself, and thinks /Hold on now. None of that bullshit. You were just tired and ready to share in a quiet companionship with this girl and now you're acting the very fool you just mentally praised her for NOT being. Go be friendly, dumbass./

Eldala makes sure to move or keep the distance between her and Ivez just large enough so that the mare might not feel uncomfortable by their knowing each other. She furthers this attempt at honest friendship by affecting a very calm and kind posture. Then, she turns her peak briefly to Ivezho, and states, "Zailah was just kindly keeping me company after a long day collecting supplies." Then, Eldala returns her friendly gaze to Zailah. Now, onto the question she'd been about to ask, "I was rather enjoyed exchanging our stories about our limited Helovian knowledge. Are you new as well then, if you don't mind my asking?"

Hopefully the mare was not offended by this. One could never tell with these things though, so she'd only the hope that her friendly and laid back behavior might have broken down some walls.

OOC:: Sorry for the random color change. I fought with it for ages and just gave up. *le sigh* Also, Dala like <3s Zailah. So cute!!!

@Zailah
@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
Sunsets & Sighs - by Zailah - 01-04-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Eldala - 01-04-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Zailah - 01-07-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Eldala - 01-11-2016, 03:06 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Ivezho - 01-11-2016, 05:54 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Zailah - 01-17-2016, 07:08 PM