the Rift

[OPEN] Sunsets & Sighs

Zailah Posts: 10
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4
ShadowMare

Zailah
I do not know fear

There is a wash of shock amongst the mare's face as she speaks of her chosen choice to remain inside the borders of this isle. It wasn't as if she knew how to get off the island, she was sure if she tried she could easily find it way out, but until now Zailah was content with staying in her little cave in her little world and her little life. She listens though, hoping that this mare's words would further motivate her to begin creating the life she had in the rift here. "Oh is that so? Perhaps you can lead me to the main lands. I would like to witness them for myself." She speaks softly, no childish like glee or curiosity sparkles in her pulsing orbs, but rather the mere necessity for her well being that getting off this island would be for her. She hated to be so sour, for this mare's kindness was highly appreciated but it was just how she was going to process things.

There is silence, interaction, and questioning when the man arrived. She decides to not pay him much attention, not wanting to invade on whatever they shared, nor wishing to witness it either. Their affairs were their own and the magenta would not bat an eye. To her enjoyment though, the mare did not drool over the man and she no longer had to stop herself from looking, analyzing, scrutinizing as space between them stretched. It was more then likely a source of jealously, of pain, that she had preformed an annoyance of the stallion, but like the mature ruler she was, Zailah would give him a chance like her brain said so, even when her heart suggested otherwise.

Eldala asks her a question then, and Zailah is thankful for the distraction. Allowing herself to speak a bit of her history without going to deep or to zones of her mind that she did not want too, the magenta spoke. "Yes I am. I came when the Helovian gods forced me here and killed my goddess. I ruled over the empire of my own creation, and am now currently under no loyalty, which will remain so." She replied, a bitterness underlying her tones despite the professional facade she wanted to keep. Their gods had killed every thing she had known, a bit of bitterness was to be expected, and she allowed herself that(although lashing out at others did no good.)

Ivezho was kind, but Zailah kept her lips closed. Perhaps one day she would want to know more about Helovia, but for now she could careless about the lore of this world. She would not reject to listening if Eldala so wished, but she was not going to request the history of the gods that had only caused destruction to her. It was simply said, Zailah was not quite ready to move on.

talk
put image credits here

Messages In This Thread
Sunsets & Sighs - by Zailah - 01-04-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Eldala - 01-04-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Zailah - 01-07-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Eldala - 01-11-2016, 03:06 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Ivezho - 01-11-2016, 05:54 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Zailah - 01-17-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Eldala - 01-20-2016, 04:04 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Ivezho - 01-21-2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Sunsets & Sighs - by Zailah - 02-03-2016, 10:52 PM