the Rift

[OPEN] a trip into the void

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
How do I know you’re telling the truth any- Yeah, those were definitely different words coming from Quilyan. Still, she kind of just let it slide as he gave a lopsided smile and pulled his wings to his side. Valiance swooped down – giving angry clicks at the winged creature who had disappeared one too many times. Still, Res was almost disconnected from herself at the moment. The emotions that should have been there were guarded for she would not allow herself to fall back into another trap.

But, as he frowned, and the next words came from his lips she could feel the walls beginning to falter. M’lady… made your acquaintance…?!?! What kind of sick game was he playing?! She was his princess. His doll. His fucking world and now he ‘doesn’t believe he has met her acquaintance’. There is a small fire in her eyes as she stands up taller and feels the hatred that had been hidden so well away finally breaking to the surface. ”What kind of sick game do you think you are playing?! You haven’t met my acquaintance my ass, Quil!” She nearly shouts, ear pinning and nostrils flaring. ”You had a child with me! A child that is missing and probably dead now! And you say you don’t know me. Screw you too!”

She’s huffing, and Valiance is puffing smoke in his direction. ”Can I burn his ass? Can I? Can I please!” He’s snarling in her head, done with the games and everything else. She wants to cry. She wants to scream. She wants to make him hurt as much as she had these past few seasons. But she knows she’d lose in a fight. He’s bigger. He had wings. She was only capable in healing arts, and with no poisons around – well… hah it’s just better to chew him out then to do anything else. But… if she had been able to make him bleed… she would have made him bleed.

Oh. He didn’t choose to leap into the sea. ”Kind of want to shove his ass back in there…” she grumbles to Valiance before going to answer his question. ”You’re at Halycon Flats. Welcome to the expanded Helovia. Hope you don’t get yourself attacked by some other world’s God here. They weren’t exactly happy when the Helovian ones decided to take over.” Her tail swishes – sending a spray of glitter behind her as the glowing stops. She was too pissed to be completely comfortable.

Also… that burning him thing. Yeah. It kinda sounded like a good idea. But not yet. Oh… not just yet.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
a trip into the void - by Quilyan - 01-04-2016, 12:57 AM
RE: a trip into the void - by Resplendence - 01-04-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: a trip into the void - by Quilyan - 01-04-2016, 02:22 AM
RE: a trip into the void - by Resplendence - 01-04-2016, 04:41 AM
RE: a trip into the void - by Quilyan - 01-04-2016, 05:05 AM