the Rift

[OPEN] I'm here, now what?

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST

Raven. The name made the girl feel good. After her Father had blurted out her actual name for all to hear during his valiant return in the Riptide Isles, Iso feared that all would begin calling her by that which she still held so near and dear and secretive. But so far Volterra hadn't, and to hear Ampere continue to call her Raven, was very welcomed.

Her golden gaze rose for a moment and then was brought down so as not to stare into the sun as Ampere and Kygo landed.

Kygo? Not that she knew the parrot's name of course, but seeing Thunderhead of all possible horses with a companion certainly made the girl curious.

I didn't think you'd come, after...

After? For a moment Isopia didn't know what the after was referring to, until she did. But their very-nearly fight didn't weigh on Iso's mind - in fact, it hardly left an impression. She was standing up for her friend (possibly her only friend), and Ampere was trying to do right by him as a Mother. That Isopia thought she was terrible at it and approached it incorrectly didn't change anything. At least Ampere stood up for what she believed in, though if the appearance of the parrot at her side was taken into account, perhaps that wasn't so true anymore...

Isopia shrugged by way of response, and then turned her golden gaze towards Hubris. "Hototo, the first earthen child, the one who died, wanted a bronze dragon." She offered, without really any indication as to why. Perhaps it was the only way for her to say, He's obviously bonded to me, so there's no point in yelling about it now.

"Do you know where you want it? The beacon?" She continued quickly, her raven-skull rotating to face Ampere once again. Hubris sat quickly next to her, continuing to play in the sands and seeming entirely content to just sit and listen and sculpt.

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-04-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 01-05-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-05-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 01-10-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-31-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 02-07-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 02-19-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 02-22-2016, 11:40 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 02-28-2016, 03:04 PM