the Rift

[OPEN] I'm here, now what?

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

THUNDERHEAD

"I thought you might," Ampere remarked with a genuine smile, not meaning the phrase to sound cruel in any way. Crafters of any kind knew their work far better than her, which was something she could respect. "I'm sure it will be all the better for it, thank you."

She also appreciated Isopia's thoughtfulness in adding heat to the statue, to give some relief to the wandering horses in need. Though, she had to admit, it was a rare day she needed heat in the Dragon's Throat - but the nights could certainly prove cold, but she supposed still nothing so harsh as the northern limits of the realm. It would never cease to amaze her what could be done with magic, the imagination of its wielders one of the few restrictions. She supposed there were other laws, like strength of the caster, but from what she could tell it was mostly their mortal tenancies that ruined the magic in some form or another. Though admittedly, the gods were very mortal-like themselves, so perhaps there was no escape.

She hoped this was a step in the right direction, becoming better than what their nature was. Giving, instead of taking. Could it really be done?
One day at a time she breathed to herself.

"I can help," Ampere intoned after a moment of brief hesitation at Isopia's inquiry. Aside from not telling anyone yet, the herd was busy. "Everyone's been working on a large church," she went on to explain, hoping she didn't sound unwilling, "we're thinking of using it as a school as well, maybe a sick bay too... in fact I need to go to your herd and talk about trading some crafting skills soon. Metal works well as a base but if the entire building was such a substance everyone would cook." She grinned in humor. "I lack the artistry to craft, but I can serve you well enough to move and find things," she explained, using her electrical reaction to the charges innate in everything to suddenly shove sand away and pull some metal parcels from the sand.

Credits: Image by TheStockWarehouse @ DA

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-04-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 01-05-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-05-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 01-10-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-31-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 02-07-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 02-19-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 02-22-2016, 11:40 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 02-28-2016, 03:04 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 03-05-2016, 01:04 PM