the Rift

[OPEN] I'm here, now what?

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

THUNDERHEAD

There was clearly an art to crafting that Ampere didn't understand. Clear the area, she thought with mild exasperation, her gaze skipping across the desert land that was greatly devoid of substance other than sand. She had no idea the undertaking she had asked for, which had seemed a simple task to her at the start. This better prove useful she thought grumblingly to herself.

She nodded, both to Isopia's opinion on how the trade would go, and her orders. Her own wings flicked open, and after a few strides the wind caught her and lifted her effortlessly over the gap to the main land. She landed at a run, flying in slow and low until her legs caught her at a canter and gradually slowed as she found her balance and her speed. Kygo jostled in the depths of her mane, his body swinging wildly as he held on with his toes, a plaintive screech issued from his tiny breast.

With a snap Ampere folded her wings up, glancing around at the area, trying to find a spot already clear. She didn't want it too close to the shore, afraid the weather might get it there if the sea rose, but too far inland and the wilds would ensnare it and eat it. Couldn't be too close to the pillar either, otherwise it would draw too much attention from the herd. Huffing out a breath, Ampere moseyed somewhere in-between it all, scratching tentatively at the dirt with a forehoof. "Here," she exclaimed, hoping there was no question in her voice like there was in her mind. She wanted this to progress, and that meant deciding. Still, the blue of her gaze flicked towards Isopia, ensuring this was suitable for the crafter before proceeding to turn the foliage into sparks and flatten the ground with electrical shoves.

Credits: Image by TheStockWarehouse @ DA

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-04-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 01-05-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-05-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 01-10-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-31-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 02-07-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 02-19-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 02-22-2016, 11:40 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 02-28-2016, 03:04 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 03-05-2016, 01:04 PM