the Rift

[OPEN] I'm here, now what?

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST

Isopia offered a few orders instruction to Ampere when it seemed as though the mare was doing tasks which were not overly beneficial. If her clearing was moving too far away from the areas, if the gathered resources were placed improperly (or just not strictly where Isopia wanted them). All in all having Ampere's help probably did make the time pass faster, and yet Isopia now wished she was doing this alone.

And least things would have been done right the first time. Despite the fact that Isopia knew that this was not Ampere's area of expertise, and admitting that she was obnoxiously particularly about how she liked having things done, it still felt cumbersome.

"Alright. Now move." She said at least, when the sun had moved a great deal downwards in the sky indicating just how long they'd been at work. Isopia's flanks were slathered in sweat, and all of her points appeared dark for it. But at least now she was ready to actually start building.

The canvas was blank. She could work.

Closing her eyes, Isopia pulled from the metal Ampere had gathered, as well as her own personal stores of magic. In the air, things began to whirl and come together, like a 3D schematic slowly taking shape. Pieces were sculpted by magical hands and deftly placed together. The base was the easiest, as it was solid in construction. Yet already it radiated heat from the stones which Isopia placed inside. Quickly the taller, more sleek components of the statue were fitted and formed, elegantly sliding together despite the fact that Isopia's eyes remained closed.

The girl only paused a few times - to move and inspect the statue from different angles, or to catch her breath.

And then -

It was finished.

"There." Isopia mumbled, clearly weary from her efforts. Her large golden eyes, rimmed with dark sweat, turned towards Thunderhead.

I'll let you write up the description for the Herd page? Isopia would have used two 'Large Items' to make this - one large item from her personal crafting slots from Orangemoon, and one from her rank magic slots.

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-04-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 01-05-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-05-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 01-10-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-31-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 02-07-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 02-19-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 02-22-2016, 11:40 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 02-28-2016, 03:04 PM