the Rift

[OPEN] Up&Up

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

That Nizho was small was not undeniable. That he would likely grow to be large like his father, was also undeniable. Tae, if nothing else, saw potential in the things around her. Besides, regardless of what Nizho grew up to be, he would always be the son of Einarr. Einarr, who was now Gladiator of their herd. If nothing else, that earned the reddish boy at least public respect, just as being the daughter of their Khal earned her a similar amount of respect.  Even if it was faked, it still needed to be there. Appearances mattered. But even so, the ghostly girl was willing to give the boy the benefit of the doubt, even in the secretive parts of her own mind. Both she and Grusha would be strong - and already were - and that was in no small part due to their parents. Was the same surely not true of Nizho?

As Nizho's twin arrived (Tae knew only that Einarr had twins, and the proximity and similarly of appearance led her to the assumption that this girl was in fact the other twin), Tae's pale eyes tracked her every movement. As she inquired as to whether she and Grusha were the princesses, Tae clenched her jaw together to keep herself from sneering, and simply nodded.

She didn't want to be a princess. She wanted to be a warrior. But nevertheless, for all of the positives that came with being Gaucho's offspring, she could deal with being referred to as a princess every now and then.

Grusha on the other hand... 

"Yeri akka." Tae replied, trying to sound as diplomatic as Asaavi appeared. At her hooves, Mal yawned and flopped over onto his back, casually batting Tae's barred legs with his small paws. 

"Ifat anna? Us?" Tae assumed that her seestra was not actually going to want to go for a strong with the other set of twins, but, it was in their strategic advantage to do so. 

Yeri Akka :: You too. 
Ifat anna? :: Will you walk with me? Us?

tae
i'm a cold day in august, i'm a stream too shallow
i'm a heart shaped box with no letter inside
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Up&Up - by Gaucho - 01-04-2016, 02:50 PM
RE: Up&Up - by Einarr - 01-04-2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Up&Up - by Gaucho - 01-04-2016, 04:58 PM
RE: Up&Up - by Nizho - 01-04-2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Up&Up - by Tae - 01-04-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: Up&Up - by Einarr - 01-04-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: Up&Up - by Grusha - 01-05-2016, 12:02 AM