the Rift

[OPEN] Whole Lotta' Shakin', #7

Timothy Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15hh :: 2 (Birdsong)
Watermel0nBob

Here you are running again little boy, trying to escape from my clutches as you always do. This is our daily game isn't it? This little run of cat and mouse where in the end the cat always enjoy a fulfilling lunch. I lick my chops at the thought of devouring you. You only quiver and quake in terror as you lope forward, into the falls where a once vicious beast lay. How beautiful the blood had been; splattered around all the bodies and mayhem. You had screamed while I had laughed, and there was no solace for you here. Yet you return out of sheer desperation to leave me behind, and you don't seem to understand that this can never happen. Like the flesh upon your bones and hair upon your pretty head; I am a part of you. With each ragged breath you stumble closer and closer to the ruby falls that still haunt your dreams, yet they seem so much more inviting than I. I can't help but be jealous little boy, I thought I was your favorite after all. I don't like to share my toys either.

Your ivory bodice blends in perfectly with the snow, yet I can still always sniff you out even in the darkest of places. Rest assured lad, I will always find you. With a whimper biting the back of your throat you skitter forward, steps jerky and frantic in an attempt to control yourself and me all at once. Though I am untamable, I am the boogeyman that hides beneath your bed each night while you try to convince yourself that all it is is the wind making noises outside. Continue to deny me, continue to cover your ears and sing silly songs at the top of your lungs so you don't need to listen to my truths, but no matter what happens I am not leaving you. Hide beneath your silky wings then, shy away from my advances, that only spurs me on to torture your pathetic soul further. Fuel my fire boy, give me the satisfaction of making your life and living hell. You finally make it to the edge of the pool, ignoring the blue maiden beside you (a pity really, I was hoping for some entertainment), and plunge deep within the cool depths.

You ignore the sharp pins and needles of the cold waters, and only let yourself sink to the bottom. Like a white rose among a dozen red you are a beacon amongst the stones, the perfect target for me to practice on. You are no longer paying attention to me, you're ignoring every move I make and every where I whisper into your ears; but I know you can still hear me, and that is all the reassurance I need to keep going with this little game. Your minty eyes may be closed but I know you still see me, you may be holding your breath but soon you will need to come up for air... oh? Is that your new plan? To drown yourself? Well I'm honored that you would resort to that for me! Keep resting there still then sonny, enjoy the harsh burn of your lungs begging for air, let me know how well that works for you. I see the water beginning to trail into those pink nares, to seep into your system and try to anchor you down. Please continue... I will very much enjoy your death.

-table by niki-

@Ahvelyn

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!!!

PLEASE ASK BEFORE INJURING/MAIMING MY CHARACTER!! (Any other physical interaction is permitted)

Messages In This Thread
Whole Lotta' Shakin', #7 - by Ahvelyn - 01-05-2016, 10:18 AM
RE: Whole Lotta' Shakin', #7 - by Timothy - 01-08-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Whole Lotta' Shakin', #7 - by Murtagh - 01-10-2016, 06:59 PM
RE: Whole Lotta' Shakin', #7 - by Ahvelyn - 01-12-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Whole Lotta' Shakin', #7 - by Timothy - 01-12-2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Whole Lotta' Shakin', #7 - by Murtagh - 01-21-2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Whole Lotta' Shakin', #7 - by Ahvelyn - 01-24-2016, 07:05 PM