the Rift

[PRIVATE] & we'll be giants, one day.

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

As Tae and Mal pounced through the clearing, both were equally surprised to see a small .. winged ... cat/bird thing, and a unicorn. This was certainly not the prey that they had expected or that they had hoped for. The surprise of this girl and her companion? (for Tae had never seen a griffen before) was enough to cause her passive magic to take hold. Her body seemingly burst apart into whispers of ghostly smoke. It looked like a strong wind might remove all traces of her body completely. Quickly however, Tae got her nerves under control, and her body solidified.

"I'm not alone." She replied with a distinct wariness in her voice. Was it odd that the first thing this unicorn said to her, was an observation about how young and alone she was? It certainly seemed odd to Tae.  "He's with me-" She concluded, nosing towards the black wolf pup, who was trotting back towards Tae's side. All the while his pale eyes were focused upon Ansgar, wondering just what it was, and whether or not it was edible.

The young pegasus folded her wings against her flanks and turned to squarely face the other girl, no hint of fear or intimidation in her eyes. It wasn't often that Tae saw unicorns; the Throat was mostly inhabited by those with wings. Only a little jealousy lingered in Tae's small stripped chest - she could only imagine how useful horns would be in battle. Then again, she still thought that wings would always be more useful. Even so...

"Why are you out here?" She asked after a moment of inspecting Sjal's horns.

@Sjal

tae
i'm a cold day in august, i'm a stream too shallow
i'm a heart shaped box with no letter inside
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
& we'll be giants, one day. - by Tae - 01-04-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Själ - 01-05-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Tae - 01-05-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Själ - 01-06-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Tae - 02-04-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Själ - 02-06-2016, 11:05 PM