the Rift

[PRIVATE] & we'll be giants, one day.

Själ Posts: 112
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 hh :: 4 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ansgar :: Plain Griffin :: Draining Clutch ChaoticMelodies
Själ
Själ had no interest in fighting the little spirit-child, nor would she grow to harbor any resentment towards Tae's family for their role in Psyche's death.  Of course, she hadn't done very much to explain that, which became quite obvious as Tae bristled.  "No, I'm not -" she started heatedly, then stopped herself, pulled herself back into a controlled facade.  "I realize that's how family rivalries work, Tae.  It just... seems a bit silly, if you ask me.  Why should I hate you for something your father did before you were even born, presumably without his consent?  I'm certainly not your enemy, and I hope you aren't mine."  There.  That should do it.  Right?  Right.

The girl went on to explain her magic, a topic that Själ had not had much reason to discuss before.  Her ears pricked forward with interest.  She knew of magic, of course, but she hadn't really gotten to see it in practice - much less seen a magic that ran so deep that it affected someone's physical self.  "Really?" she asked, obviously impressed in spite of herself.  "Did you get it from your mother or your father?" she asked.  Surely it came from one of them, right?  Or did it just crop up unexpectedly? "What kind of spirits can you make? What do they do?"

Ansgar sighed at Själ's feet, bored.  What use was all this talk?  So what, the spirit-girl was magic, not spirit - whoop-de-do.  The griffin eyed the pegasus girl's wolf, then rose to stalk forward.  She crouched low to the ground, her rear in the air, wiggling as she honed in on her "prey."  Her body language suggested play, not fight, but she watched for any angry movement by Mal all the same.  If he reacted well to her attempts at play, she would pounce at him; otherwise, she would retreat with a withering look to her bonded's side.

"Speech."

@Tae

Själ

Pixel by Reli <3

Please tag Själ in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Själ?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
& we'll be giants, one day. - by Tae - 01-04-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Själ - 01-05-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Tae - 01-05-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Själ - 01-06-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Tae - 02-04-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Själ - 02-06-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Tae - 02-21-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Själ - 02-28-2016, 02:55 PM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Tae - 02-28-2016, 03:28 PM
RE: & we'll be giants, one day. - by Själ - 03-06-2016, 08:23 PM