the Rift

[PRIVATE] the story I heard

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

The north. He hadn't traveled up here for quite a while, the weather normally deterring him from going north. For some reason though, the beast wished to explore the icy terrains that belonged to the Aurora Basin. He had already been wondering around here after his patrol and the birth of his gorgeous filly Viserra. It hadn't quite hit him that he was a father now, and the responsibilities that surrounded that was still dawning on him. Miseal only hoped that he could be everything that Anzaine wanted him to be and everything Viserra needed him to be. The chromed didn't really think of himself as a fatherly man, he still at the end of the day, was a wild, ever-masculine stallion. He could change though, and he would be everything his family demanded him to be, he would not let the taints of his past self ruin what could be so beautiful, what would be so beautiful.

The scents of the air up here were crisp and sharp, unlike the warm and earthen tones of the dragon's throat. Something else whispered through his nostrils though, a mare. Intrigued, the beast followed her scent, leading him to a room that bleed rose golds and peaches on a cream colored mare. Her skin glowed underneath the light, bright and stunning in the morning rays. Black lined her azure eyes and a chained horn protruded from a feminine face. As his eyes further slid across golden fur, he found a very wide barrel, pregnancy more then likely to be the blame(or at least he hoped so, how embracing that would be.)

"You know it is not wise to wander in these lands when expecting." He spoke, baritones deep and enchanting. She should know better then to travel at all, for there are monsters out there. He just might be one, not all monsters lurk in the dark.

"Miseal"

"Talk"

OCC: merp, mis is like, why she gotta be preggo? I can't tap that
MISAEL
Please tag in all posts, all force is permitted

[Image: shadowmare098_by_ehrendi-da6sr2s.png]

Messages In This Thread
the story I heard - by Rexanna - 01-05-2016, 12:29 AM
RE: the story I heard - by Misael - 01-07-2016, 12:00 AM
RE: the story I heard - by Rexanna - 01-07-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: the story I heard - by Misael - 01-09-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: the story I heard - by Rexanna - 01-10-2016, 11:19 PM