the Rift

[PRIVATE] the story I heard

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
A sudden movement and scent flooded the cave entrance while I spent the time considering on leaving. The creature carried a masculine aroma, where part of it reminded me of Ilios. Perhaps a herdmate of his? I remembered vaguely that the teal ivy Pegasus had belonged to the Dragon’s Throat, a place where I had never ventured out far enough to see. Blue orbs scanning the entrance as the beast came into view, breath locking in my lungs at the appearance of him. I wasn’t frightened of him, really, not like I had been with Tembovu the first time I saw that elephant stallion. Instead, I was more amazed. His beautiful striped hues of blue shifting into a creamier tan coloring. I wasn’t sure what to say, but as I bit my tongue from expressing the beauty I saw before me – he spoke, saving me from uttering a single word.

His voice was deep and mystical, but I could sense a bit of security issues as I gazed at the stallion in the only way out of the cave. If he tried anything, I was sure I’d be trapped. I already was, but any hope of escaping would more than likely disappear as his large body blocked the entrance. I inhaled the brisk morning air before snorting, blue eyes watching him with a more cautious eye rather than the previous admirable stare. “It isn’t wise, but I’ve been known to live a more dangerous path.” My voice chimed to him, golden hues of my body reflecting off of the rocks gently, illuminating the cave with a sense of warmth that I hoped would calm the stallion down. “Besides, the Basin is just over the ridge. I’m not too far from home.” I spoke gently with a nod, ears flickering to him but wavering in uncertainty.

I felt the child within me begin to rumble again, slowly adjusting itself. I sighed to myself then, turning my head away from him briefly but keeping him in sight as I shifted my weight. “Besides, what’s a handsome stallion like you going to do to a mare carrying two lives?” I questioned him then, blue eyes sheepishly watching him, outlined in a stark black contrast to my exotic lined face. I flicked my tail gently against the ground, turning my face to stare at him straight on, ears perked to him awaiting a response, knowing how poorly it could go or how well it could go. I only hoped that my pitiful banter was enough to elicit a friendly response.

"Talk."
I had a dream you were two towns from me
GOT TO SLEEP,
     spent the whole night
running
image credits

@Misael
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
the story I heard - by Rexanna - 01-05-2016, 12:29 AM
RE: the story I heard - by Misael - 01-07-2016, 12:00 AM
RE: the story I heard - by Rexanna - 01-07-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: the story I heard - by Misael - 01-09-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: the story I heard - by Rexanna - 01-10-2016, 11:19 PM