the Rift

[PRIVATE] the story I heard

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

She speaks with silky words, informing him of her reckless choice to live such a 'dangerous path.' He eyes her, scanning, thinking, analyzing everything behind her honeyed words. He could not help to notice the slight wariness in her eyes, and it was rightly so. For Miseal was a beast, where limitations and restrictions stopped others, they fueled him. He could be a raging fire or icy coldness. There was no explanation, no petty label that could be Miseal. No, he was quite simply just a beast.

"It seems that we are quite alike my dear Golden, for danger lures me." He chuckled, the words taking a slightly darker tone when spoken out of his low, rumbling chords. He was careful to remain charming instead of his normal dark prince facade, as if not to scare away the glowing mare or trigger her motherly hormones. As she spoke again, he learnt that the lady of gold belonged in the icy herd of the north. It seemed quite fitting, a mare of ice and a man of fire. How truly delightful.

She looked away then, golden eyes drifting to the roses and tans that bursted within the walls. It was beautiful, the north, but the chromed belonged to the desert sands, and he would forever think of the rusts and coppers more stunning then silvers and blues. Another color of blue returned to him then, as his attention settled back to the mystery mare. Her words provoked him, stirring an endless hunger inside his chest. She knew not what she had begun. Perhaps Miseal could not take her now, but the striped would not easily forget the black lined Golden.

Stepping forward, confident and enthralling, he reached out, muzzle nearing her drums. The warmth of his breath would spread across her crest as he replied to her very dangerous words. "It is a pity, because the things I could do without a child... Oh you would never forget my name." He spoke, lingering near he crest as he inhaled the toxicity of her scent, memorizing all that she was.

"Now, will you allow me to know what name you were given?"

"Talk"

OCC: um this didn't go as planned, Mis wrote himself wildly haha, OH and if you didn't see Mis did say his name at the very end ;)
MISAEL

Messages In This Thread
the story I heard - by Rexanna - 01-05-2016, 12:29 AM
RE: the story I heard - by Misael - 01-07-2016, 12:00 AM
RE: the story I heard - by Rexanna - 01-07-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: the story I heard - by Misael - 01-09-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: the story I heard - by Rexanna - 01-10-2016, 11:19 PM