the Rift

[PRIVATE] the story I heard

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I took a few moments to recollect my thoughts about this stallion as his demeanor changed. Blue eyes watching him like a hawk, swollen barrel settling once again. “Misael, a beautiful name for a danger seeking stallion.” I responded to him, eyes growing lighter with a playful banter from his previous speech. He called me ‘my dear Golden’ and I knew that the hormones I felt from this pregnancy would rather me just suffice my lust and move on, but my brain knew better. I breathed the cold air in gently before releasing it out in a small puff as he moved toward me, extending his muzzle nearing me. I shivered with delight at the warmth from his breath as he continued to speak.

Oh you would never forget my name.

My ears swiveled to him as I felt my heart begin to beat harder, I allowed his touch and in return reached my pale muzzle out to line one of the sapphire stripes that lined along his large neck. The height difference was something that reminded me of my love for all the stallions I had been with, a weakness of sorts. He asked for my name and I pulled my neck back toward me, smiling gently to the large dual toned stag. “Come find me when I’m not with child, I’m sure we’d have a blast.” I offered him a wink, breath drifting toward him with my playful tone of voice. Tail flickering with a bit of feistiness against the ground, dual tones meshing with the gray of the stone beneath us.

Rexanna.” I admitted, lifting my head in a high stance, pride enveloping me while I stood with the light grazing my golden coat, blue eyes searching for his golden ones. “Don’t forget my name either.” I spoke, emitting a small chime of a laugh. Ears flickering to him, curiously watching him to see what he’d do. I stepped a bit closer to him, to the point where I could feel his body heat, urging him to touch my skin once again. These hormones were driving me insane, and I knew that if I weren’t pregnant, we would have probably already been partaking in a bit of fun.

"Talk."
I had a dream you were two towns from me
GOT TO SLEEP,
     spent the whole night
running
image credits

LOL I totally missed that. BUT I SAVED IT. ;D @Misael
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
the story I heard - by Rexanna - 01-05-2016, 12:29 AM
RE: the story I heard - by Misael - 01-07-2016, 12:00 AM
RE: the story I heard - by Rexanna - 01-07-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: the story I heard - by Misael - 01-09-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: the story I heard - by Rexanna - 01-10-2016, 11:19 PM