the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Halfway Gone

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence gave a gentle nod as he said he would appreciate her guidance. He was… so different. Or… maybe their relationship had made him different. Less formal, more… himself because he knew her and didn’t have to keep that same regal air. While it was vague in her mind, she could recall a time that he had been as polite and she had craved it.

Now… now she was craving it for a different reason. Craving it simply because it meant that she could keep the emotions distanced. That she would have less of a chance of falling back into the hole that she had been stuck in since he had left. She headed off back north – beginning to see the familiar cracked ground that signaled arrival near the heart caves. Oh yes… she had come this way. She couldn’t remember what she had been doing as of late – she just knew that she had been traveling, wandering aimlessly and allowing her thoughts to boil and twist.

”We’re near the caves, if we keep heading north then we should reach the Thistle Meadow” She explained, knowing that it probably meant absolutely nothing to Quilyan, but that any information might be able to help Zarina in locating where it was that they were situated. It was a long journey, and one that was awkward for the pallid mare. She wanted so much to be angry, but she couldn’t be angry at the stag when he couldn’t recall anything. So… instead… she opted to keep it quieter – to concentrate on the land around them, and to have Valiance fly overhead. Always close to Quil – always wary for those who might be able to drop in on them. Yeah. Protector. And a very salty protector at that.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Halfway Gone - by Resplendence - 01-05-2016, 01:12 AM
RE: !! Halfway Gone - by Quilyan - 01-06-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: !! Halfway Gone - by Kaj - 01-06-2016, 01:57 AM
RE: !! Halfway Gone - by Resplendence - 01-06-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: !! Halfway Gone - by Quilyan - 01-06-2016, 02:31 AM