the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Halfway Gone

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
The small bits of calm had faded quickly. It was as if the lightning spiking from Kaj's wings had sent an electric shock through their systems and made the uncertainty and panic reappear before their very eyes.

Alas, his response to Kaj closing in on his space was probably not the best one to have given. She panics, trying to tell Kaj that Quilyan wouldn't hurt her (not physically anyway); and then he turns to ask if he managed to angry every horse here. "Well… uhm. You see… if they know me… they kinda want to gut you and string you from a tree?" It's a sad answer, one that had been made when Kaj said she had already been hurt - whether it be physical or emotional.

Kaj echoes the question, a calm manner that has her own hair standing on it's edge. And, when Quilyan directed that question at her, she doubted her voice had even been heard over Kaj's roar of an answer. Anger, and he's suddenly slamming forward trying to beat on Quilyan, force him backward - make him feel the pain. Teeth were seeking flesh as he screamed out those he had hurt.

She's crying. She hadn't expected to cry. But tears are flowing. "Kaj stop!" she's screaming, too afraid to step forward - to find herself in the middle of whatever the hell this was supposed to be. "He can't remember. He can't remember like you can't remember loving Brisa!"

And, after choking out the words she begins to hum - a sad song, but one of calm and acceptance. One that should fan out and begin to ensnare false emotions of peace in the two stags. She didn't want them to fight. She didn't want them to bleed. She didn't want them hurt. She may hate Quilyan for leaving her, for not being there for her and destroying her each time she started to gain strength. But she couldn't bare to see the stag who she had loved so strongly be attacked and hurt. "I just want to move on Kaj!" Even when Valiance wanted just as much blood as Kaj did.

She's attempting to use her mood altering magic on them ---
:: [ Magic: LightxDark | Able to create false emotions when she hums ]
:: [ Restrictions | Emotions that are contrary to the character trait of the character are harder to create; lasts 20 seconds in battle. ]
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Halfway Gone - by Resplendence - 01-05-2016, 01:12 AM
RE: !! Halfway Gone - by Quilyan - 01-06-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: !! Halfway Gone - by Kaj - 01-06-2016, 01:57 AM
RE: !! Halfway Gone - by Resplendence - 01-06-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: !! Halfway Gone - by Quilyan - 01-06-2016, 02:31 AM