the Rift

[PRIVATE] stuck on replay, replay

Asavvi Posts: 41
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 :: 2
Laine

It would have been a difficult thing to experience her magic quite unexpectedly for the first time, but paired with what it had shown her, the young girl’s mind was hard pressed to set itself back to rational thinking. She had reached for understanding and had received only a murky quagmire of more questions and concepts that she had the maturity to wrap her mind around. What she had seen had been shocking, terrifying, and perhaps when she had calmed down enough she might find it utterly abhorrent.

The voice that found her moved like a snake, slithering from the shadows to wrap itself around her neck. With a snap, Asavvi’s skyclad eyes focused on the beast that loomed toward her. After the incorporeal scene that had risen around her, the presence of someone solid and real should have been a comfort but something in her deepest instinct shouted ’Predator’. She stilled, all attention focused on the stallion and trying to remember something her mother had said. “Never show that you’re afraid…” It was easier said than done (and oh, how she wished she would have stayed at home) but she had to try and summon what courage she could. She swiveled to face the brute, still looking considerably wary, but at least she could manage to keep herself from trembling, or backing away.

Somewhere in the labyrinth, a creature screeched and the girl’s eyes made a desperate search around for the source before coming back to the danger at hand. “Hello, I am Asavvi... What may I c-call you?” Her voice cracked, a pitiful squeaking sound but she surged on as best as her valiant little heart could.  “Did—did that really happen then? I’ve never done that before, I uh, I didn’t really know how, they were just… there.” Whatever she had seen had come from her, she had felt as much, but how and why it had been brought about was still a daunting mystery.

Asavvi
Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark
I'm gonna give you my heart
credits
NON EST AD ASTRA MOLIS E TERRIS VIA
there is no easy way from the earth to the stars
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Asavvi in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
stuck on replay, replay - by Asavvi - 01-05-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: stuck on replay, replay - by Abraham - 01-19-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: stuck on replay, replay - by Asavvi - 01-23-2016, 11:30 PM
RE: stuck on replay, replay - by Abraham - 01-31-2016, 08:37 PM
RE: stuck on replay, replay - by Random Event - 01-31-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: stuck on replay, replay - by Asavvi - 02-07-2016, 07:43 PM