the Rift

Diamonds on Skid Row

Ming Yue Posts: 36
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall
Danjah
She had never come this way before, having never actually been through the tradition of accessing Helovia by means of the Threshold. Her glass horns reflected the pale Orangemoon sun of this day and they glowed with pretty crystaline mannerisms, whilst the rest of her bodice was laced with glowing azurine splashes across her dark body. She had gained much meat across her frame since she had become part of Helovia from the Rift, you could no longer see her bones and her pelt shone again. But Orangemoon meant the seasons were becoming colder and harsher and with a sadness Ming Yue thought of how she could return back to that sorry state through a harsh Frostfall.

But putting all thoughts aside she continued through the still lush grass of the Threshold and sweeped amongst the long trees of all kinds of bark. Her mind was now content within this sweet place and the sound of nothing was soothing on her lobes. But not long was it that Ming Yue was disturbed by the noise of something wandering through the foliage...

Who was this creature? Not having any soul within her line of sight she followed the direction of the noise before it left too quick and it was not long that she was able to see through the thick foliage of the trees. It was a brute, a winged brute. He was largely made up of ebony, ebony along his pelt, through to his tassles and wings from what she could see. She gained the courage to walk closer, spotting with her orange pools other features including the striking dark mossy orbs of his cranium. And that was he shorter than she expected. But that was only height, his wingspan would have been enough to probably double her own height. With a keen eye she also noticed the companion beside him which was some sort of bird-like creature, small and fluffed up made of black and white feathers. Ming Yue stepped even closer, trying to mind not to hit her daggers along the bits of dying bark and stones that were loosely littered across the terraria. In the hope of facing the stranger head on she turned to walk straight towards him whilst uttering a greeting,
"I see you know this place already?"Her words were cool and calm just like herself, and the azurine fae smiled sweetly at the strange brute in the hope of forming an acquaintance with him, "My name is Ming Yue, may I ask your name... I mean names?" The dame knew this could go well or badly, depending on how the stag would want to be with her.

[OOC: Not sure if you wanted a reply to this but this is just in case you do!]

" . "

@Artorius

Please tag Ming Yue in all threads! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Diamonds on Skid Row - by Artorius - 01-05-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: Diamonds on Skid Row - by Ming Yue - 01-09-2016, 06:16 PM
RE: Diamonds on Skid Row - by Jahzara - 01-13-2016, 01:53 AM