the Rift

[OPEN] Why Does It Always Happen To Me

Hera Posts: 50
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 3 Months
nickel
THE SUN DOES NOT ABANDON THE MOON TO DARKNESS

Having woken for the third time that night alone and in pain the filly had finally had enough of trying to sleep. Stretching out her front legs painfully she cringed as she could feel the gravel chunks still biting into the flesh from where it had lodged itself a day or two prior. Mama had always helped her when she had hurt herself so she really didn't know what to do when it came to first aid or dealing with cuts and infections. Ever since her first day here in this place Temby called the Edge she had suffered through the pains in her legs from the torturous journey they took through that storm. The mud had been deep and at her age her balance was only so good that it had been a long tiring process. When she had finally managed to lay herself down it had been next to the kind white mare Elsa and her other friend Temby.

Three whole days had gone by now and despite knowing that her mother was never coming back she couldn't help but still hold onto the last shreds of hope. Temby had somehow managed to find her something to eat but it wasn't as good as having mother there with her to hold and comfort her. Plus with the other baby nobody had time for her to stick around with all of them anyway. Was she jealous? Maybe just a little bit considering she had never had to share her food with someone else before. It was just strange and uncomfortable plus she really didn't know who Anzanine was to begin with. Hobbling to her feet the filly wandered until she came to one of the campfires to get warm. Choosing to stand rather than lay back down she groaned pitifully feeling very sorry for herself. From her point of view her knees looked more like red ugly round things with speckles instead of her normal silvery brown colour.

Growing tired the filly swayed on her feet a couple times before finally giving in and lowering herself to the ground. Trying to curl herself into a ball to keep warm she pulled her tail tightly around her to let her charm lay in from of her muzzle. It was all that she had left of mother now but she still didn't know how to move forward when her heart was still with her mother.

WORDS: ### || TAGGED: @Alysanne
Notes go here!

[Image: hera_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4d_by_moonstone_...9ggy0h.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads

Messages In This Thread
Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 01-05-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Alysanne - 01-07-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 01-07-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Alysanne - 01-12-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 01-26-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Alysanne - 02-07-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 02-10-2016, 11:22 PM