the Rift

[OPEN] Why Does It Always Happen To Me

Hera Posts: 50
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 3 Months
nickel
THE SUN DOES NOT ABANDON THE MOON TO DARKNESS

Movement from the painted mare drew little response from the young filly for she was too tired to fight anymore, to tired to feel anything but the cold stabbing sensation that rocked her body. It was as if the world had somehow ended but carried on around her like she was stuck in some alternate reality. Perking her ears as the mare continue to speak she once again felt that sliver of hope that Elsa had tried to instill in her earlier on that afternoon. Could she really hope for such a thing when Temby had told her otherwise? All the different opinions and thoughts confused the poor girl to no end but somehow she managed to keep her head above the waters.

As the expectant eyes scoured her body the filly couldn't help but feel a little too exposed for her liking. Shifting in the attempt to get into a more comfortable position she curled into a tighter ball to try and get warmer. " You know where she is?" She asked warily as she tried to process the thought that her mother may still be out there. "But why can't we go now?"

Impatience touched into the girl's conscious pushing away some of the fatigue that threatened to drown out her conversation. It was amazing how one could get so tired but still have the hope of an idea wake them up again so quickly. As the subject changed drawing her attention back down to her painful knees. Rolling to the side ever so slightly she managed to stretch her front legs out before her to get a better look at them. "I don't no how... Mama always helped my cuts but she not here." She said softly with a sigh.  

WORDS: ### || TAG: @Alysanne
Notes go here!

[Image: hera_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4d_by_moonstone_...9ggy0h.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads

Messages In This Thread
Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 01-05-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Alysanne - 01-07-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 01-07-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Alysanne - 01-12-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 01-26-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Alysanne - 02-07-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 02-10-2016, 11:22 PM