the Rift

[OPEN] Why Does It Always Happen To Me

Hera Posts: 50
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 3 Months
nickel
THE SUN DOES NOT ABANDON THE MOON TO DARKNESS

Scowling at the typical answer that everyone had been giving her about her mother she couldn't help but sigh. All she had wanted was to find her mamma so that she could go home away from all these crazy people. She would give anything to be curled against her mother sound asleep in their cave right about now. Why couldn't things just go back to normal so she didn't feel like crying each minute of the day? Was that so hard to ask? Flicking an ear to the new mare as she once again spoke to give an excuse as to why they couldn't go find her mother now, she was at least a little more hopeful when she said it was because she was hurt. If it hadn't been for the mud and exhaustion maybe she would have been able to be stronger and not hurt herself. Maybe mama had left her behind because she was weak... The saddening thought nagged at her mind yet again but she tried to push it away, but what if it was right?

Shaking off the sadness the best she could she watched closely as Aly stretched out her wing and invited her to come get warm. Wary at first she hesitated remembering all mother had told her about strangers, but Aly had been so nice to her. She had trusted Elsa and that had turned out alright, maybe she could trust Aly too. Pulling herself shakily to her feet she limped over to tuck herself down beside the painted mare. Shivering against the cold she was thankful for the warmth and the cozy feathers. As for the magic though that was all a little scary. "O..okay.." She replied not really sure about the whole magic ordeal after how her last encounter with it had gone.

Watching nervously as the swirling dark misty things got closer and closer she flicked her ears back but tried to stay still. Maybe this wouldn't harm her, Aly had said it was supposed to help her right... Movement before her caught her eye as a small little birdy landed on the ground. Forgetting all about the mists for the moment she watched the owl with fascination. Never before had she seen a birdy this close before, most always ran away from her when she had tried to approach them. "Why don't he run away like rest of em?" She asked completely awed by the colourful little feathers and by how the birdy moved.

TAGGED: @Alysanne
Nadda

[Image: hera_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4d_by_moonstone_...9ggy0h.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads

Messages In This Thread
Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 01-05-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Alysanne - 01-07-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 01-07-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Alysanne - 01-12-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 01-26-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Alysanne - 02-07-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 02-10-2016, 11:22 PM