the Rift

[OPEN] Why Does It Always Happen To Me

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

There’s a soft smile on her face as the filly accepted her offer of a wing to be warm under and she tucked the feathered appendage softly around her - a blanket and windbreaker in the cool night. She missed this, missed these moments with her children, and was happy to provide a little bit of shelter for the girl. It was easier when they were this close, the mists rising gently from her and surrounding them both - Alysanne let them run over her own folded legs first to show that there was no harm before they went to surround the hurt knees and weary heart.

As they had hoped, Hemlock provided a good distraction. He hooted happily at her when it was clear that she was looking at him, hopping around on the ground in front of her in a little dance. “This is my companion, Hemlock. He’s quite friendly.” Alysanne saw no reason to tell the girl about how he wasn’t always so friendly, he was acting nice right now and that was all that mattered.

Letting the mists fall away, she leaned her head over and tried to see whether the wounds had been healed up. “Do you feel better?” Even as she said it, Alysanne realized what a stupid question it was. She might be able to heal the scrapes and wounds on the girl’s knees but there were other things that couldn’t be helped by a little bit of magic. Maybe she could make it a little easier for her to sleep tonight, they could focus on that issue before tackling the bigger problem of where her mother was. Part of her wanted to hunt down Tembovu right now but she knew it wasn’t the time - it could wait until the morning. Everything else could wait.

@Hera
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 01-05-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Alysanne - 01-07-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 01-07-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Alysanne - 01-12-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 01-26-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Alysanne - 02-07-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Hera - 02-10-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: Why Does It Always Happen To Me - by Alysanne - 02-18-2016, 10:08 PM