the Rift

[OPEN] You Know Nothing Tang Snow. [GARDENS!]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
It seemed as though the child enjoyed the dawn, as I could never sleep past the bright skies that illuminated the mountains around us. Being up this early seemed to have its perks, however. Being around and at least semi able to help with clearing the prison and painting on the tent, I had at least been awake and within the Basin to help with those. So in the hopes of keeping my mind off of things, I emerged from my cave hoping that perhaps there’d be something I could get into on this day. Breathing in the chill of the air, I trudged out from the warmth of my cave, stretching my sore legs from the weight that the child seemed to bear down on my joints.

I decided I’d walk around the Basin in a circle to try and see if there was anything going on for the day, rounding the herdland for a small amount of time, I came across a grey and white mare in the distance that seemed to be either grazing or working on something with a plan in mind. If she didn’t need any help, at least I hoped perhaps there’d be a bit of small talk to make the day go by. So as the pink and golden hues broke across the mountain range, it reflected off of my golden spotted pelt. Heavy golden crowned head held high, ears perked with curiosity as the distance between the mare and I grew smaller and smaller. Blue eyes scanning the ground that she walked on, growing assumptions that perhaps she was working on something. It looked as though she had begun working on clearing things from the earth in this particular area.

Hello there. Could you perhaps use some help?” I chimed to her, cheerily, happy to have some company. Deep down I hoped that she was willing to have the company as well. As I scanned the mare briefly, I remembered seeing her vaguely at the last herd meeting. She hadn’t spoke, but neither had I. I remembered coming across the meeting toward the end of it, way past all the excitement that seemed to hold the Basin in an uproar for a bit after the very same meeting. I remembered gazing up at Thranduil, curious and excited to finally see him again only to have him crowned as Lord, along with Hotaru, that charming pink mare that had been the bringer of the news of my promotion. Part of me began to wonder where the Laurelin had gone, but all of that was for later. I needed to focus on the mare and see if she needed any help and if not, I’d just move on.

"Talk."
Sweetie,
you had me.
image credits

@Tangere feel free to have Rex do whatever :3 she's new to learning things about the Basin really, so any history Tangere or others could tell her would be welcome!!
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Know Nothing Tang Snow. [GARDENS!] - by Rexanna - 01-07-2016, 01:09 AM