the Rift

[OPEN] You Know Nothing Tang Snow. [GARDENS!]

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
He had been wondering around the basin, and lord only knows what you will find. His gray orbs scanned around the mountains . He took more steps into the cold Basin lands. The snow started to accumulate around them, but you could see the paths made by others. He shook his demonic head as a small flake fell to his nose. The Basin was was almost always frozen and bone chilling, but he never minded it. His could soul never worried about trying to feel the warmth of another land. He could always go a visit somewhere else, but this was his home. He continued on growing closer to the healers cave. Then he saw something odd, there was about four souls gathered together. Nox let curiosity strike him as he turned his course towards them. As he grew closer he for sure knew Rex was there, but he did not know the other two. One seemed grumpy and old in age. His young muscled body was in prime form moving closer and closer. His cold gray eyes settled over the old stallion first then to the young mare.

He then let his gaze fall towards the rubble of rock on the ground. He knew it had to be the greenhouse that Lena had spoken of. This was a project that still needed completion.With the rift battles and everything going on no one thought of this little green house. He knew how beneficiary it would be to have this up and working. The greenhouse could hold so many vital plants that they would not have to try and find. Some could be a pain in the ass to figure out where they were, but a greenhouse would change it all. He looked to the gray mare with blank eyes. His ears then flicked to Rex as he heard her ask if she needed help. He smiled to the gold mare reaching his maw out to her cheek in a welcoming way. "Hello beautiful golden girl " he said kindly with a chuckle. He eyes then flicked back to the gray mare.
"This greenhouse could help with growing so many rare plants. We really need to work on this. I am Mortuus Nox one of the sourges. I do not believe I have either of you. " He looked to the stag then to the mare. "I will be more than willing to help start on this thing if you were looking to fix it." He smiled coldly as the sun glistened on his pelt. H looked in now way like a ending rank, but he was. His body had a ghostly form with ass the scars lacing across his ebony pelt.
"Talk"

@Rexanna @Tangere @Albrecht

Your fears have just become all to real,
because the devil at the cross road
wants to make a deal.

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Know Nothing Tang Snow. [GARDENS!] - by Mortuus Nox - 01-07-2016, 09:45 PM