the Rift

[OPEN] You Know Nothing Tang Snow. [GARDENS!]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
A smile found itself on Rexanna’s lips as the Scourge began to speak to her. The golden mare dipped her head to Tangere as her name passed by the other unicorn. “Ah yes, that’s me. It’s a pleasure to meet you Tangere.” The mistress’s voice reached the gray and white paint before her blue gaze followed Tangere’s sight out further, looking over the plot of land that had carried the greenhouse. “Basically I’m clearing these three plots and preparing a space to begin throwing up a greenhouse.” Rexanna nodded her head, following along. “Sounds like a wonderful idea. I can start by clearing out the grasses and what not? Though I’m no healer so I’m not sure what plants might be more invasive than worth trying to save.” A small laugh escaped her lips.

Then, Tangere seemed to scream to a figure a distance away. Rexanna stepped to the side, swinging her golden head as she shifted her swollen body full of life to notice the black stallion from the painting lesson they both had attended. She smiled to Tangere as she apologized. “Ah, I don’t mind. I’ve heard worse.” She listened then, ears angled to the side to the scourge. “I don’t think I’ve actually spoken to him before. This should be an adventure.” She laughed, then, upon noticing Mortuus Nox as he approached, speaking directly to the two of them. “Hello Nox!” Moving on tired joints, Rexanna reached to press her muzzle onto his cheek in a gentle greeting before moving on, listening briefly as Nox and Tangere began to speak to one another.

Then another familiar figure that Rexanna hadn’t seen in what felt like ages. Lena. Her smile grew bright as she nodded to the earthy mare. “Hello, Lena. It’s nice to see you again!” She spoke gently before moving on, realizing that work never got done if you stood and chatted away all day. So the golden mare avoided the berry bushes to move toward patches of grass that had crown. With a look of determination, she began to use her hooves to dig away the grasses, creating small patches of nutritional soil to be used for planting. She started off in a corner and figured she could slowly work her way back, that way other hooves wouldn’t trample on her hard work.

"Talk."
Sweetie,
you had me.
image credits

Trying a new style of writing <3 Mentioned everyone! She decided to work on tilling the soil off in the corner so that way she wouldn’t have to deal with thorns ;D

@Albrecht @Mortuus Nox @Lena @Tangere
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Know Nothing Tang Snow. [GARDENS!] - by Rexanna - 01-27-2016, 04:39 PM