the Rift

[OPEN] You Know Nothing Tang Snow. [GARDENS!]

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

Everyone dives into their own particular tasks and Tangere cannot help but pause every so often to look around with a twinge of glee in her pink smile. The garden plots were slowly coming together. The tilling and the weeding will probably be done by the end of the day, she hopes. She's so engrossed in her own task she really doesn't k notice what the others were doing, but she was sure they were helping in some way or another.

She stays close to Rexanna and together they plow and turn the fertile soils, pulling up unwanted plants and leaving them in small pile to decay and become nutrients for spring. Before she can get too into the task at hand she catches the copper waves of Albrecht's body beard waving in the autumn breeze. She's happily interrupted by the sound of his approach; she had almost forgotten she beckoned him to join them earlier. Before he even has a chance to say anything crass, she moves away from Rexanna and toward him, to meet him halfway; away from the group a bit (only a few feet). As he speaks, she looks him up and down and laughter bubbles playfully out of her mouth while her muddy eyes cast dreamily to the turning skies as if silently saying something to her Gods, and then slides their shine back to him. “What a useless recruit I've found myself.” She grins happily, almost satiated like, and prods him gently with her pale muzzle, brushing skin and whiskers across his bony shoulder. “Old and lazy.” Her voice low and whisper-like, melting from a crescent smirk. She giggles to herself and flicks her tail, walking away from him and back to her spot next to Rexanna.

Toiling, and toiling and toiling.

The day passes by and morphs into darkness, the moon rising but remaining only a dim sliver among the stars. Tangere has lost track of where and what everyone is doing. All she knows is that her eyelids are heavy and her muscles ache. The darkness veils what they've done but she knows that they've stirred at least most of the new beds if not all. She hasn't a c;ue what anyone else has done at all. Her exhaustion blinds her of her manners and she only manages to say goodbye and thank to Rexanna (if she wasn't gone already). She plods back to her cave, head low and swaying and her split toes almost dragging across the crusted earth.

Phrixus flies low in her wake, just behind her swaying hips.

non omnis moriar

Image Credit<3

@Albrecht @Rexanna

SO.
We'll have to pick it back up in the spring because I'm a butthole and i dropped the ball by taking three thousand years to reply to my own thread -.-

SORRY babies.

Anyways. I hope i didn't powerplay anyone too hard, i just needed a nice seamless way to end this thread <33

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Know Nothing Tang Snow. [GARDENS!] - by Tangere - 02-24-2016, 09:19 AM