the Rift

[OPEN] you can brush my hair

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

We gotta go East!” She chimes out to him, her voice louder to compensate for their plodding feet over the ground. Tangere's barely make a sound as they float over the ice, stones and lichen. “I know a neat little pass through the mountains back here – so we don't have to go alllll the way around. That would be a day and a half just getting out of the Basin.” She lets a theatrics 'oif' leave her, like a grunt of exhaustion. She is far from exhausted though and her plucky, chunky little fuzzy body moves effortlessly over the terrain.

We go through here first. Don't worry, it's stable.” She dives into a dark cave tunnel with dreary looking lighting and ghostly cold wind blowing from it. Embers permanently burn and crackle in little copper saucers mounted to the walls. Ancient Basinfolk put them in, she guesses, and they leave a barely lit way through the short stone tunnel that resides under the mountains. She imagines a creepy mountain troll scurrying in everyday tending the coals...or is it magic? Who knows with this place, really. Their feet make noise against the cold wet stone, and the tunnel drips with moisture gathering at it's dome. It's well wide and tall enough for them to move comfortably through it side by side. The sun is bright and unrelenting as they emerge out the other side, but the air is crisper and it's breeze colder. A few miles more and they now walk across crunchy frosted grass. And beyond it's easy to see the rock formations glinting against the yellow beams of warm light, and they lay amongst pure whiteness. The color of sun-bleached bone with bits of gray rock dotting the sparkling snows.

Out there.” She jumps up and twirls around, feeling so very energetic by this adventure they're embarking on ever so randomly. “It looks like it just snowed, too! C'mon!” She says the last part as she's already in motion. A jog quickly turns into a full run. Could he run for miles or would he need a break? She wonders this as she keeps an ear bent to him, not letting her legs fully get away from her until she knows he can stay with her.

Image By PSILO!

@Johnny !

Anyone else is welcome too, just let Johnny post first.
They're coming from the Basin, running (well, Tang is running) from the west end of the Steppe toward the middle.

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 01-06-2016, 12:44 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Johnny - 01-14-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 01-27-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Johnny - 02-02-2016, 08:47 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 02-24-2016, 01:34 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Johnny - 03-22-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 04-23-2016, 02:39 PM