the Rift

[OPEN] you can brush my hair

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

She's ahead, galloping loosely through the deepening drifts of fluffy sparkling snow and him behind, shouting over the frosty breeze. She smiles to him and spins into a spectacular skidding stop, her silvery tail raised and slashing it's small plume of wispy silken hairs. It's bobbed short, as if cropped by a hungry goat, but still her gray tail skin is well hidden (think Appaloosa or Arab). Her mane is the same density, weightless against the gentle push of any slight wind or movement on her part. A single braid with a single blue bead, her amulet magic encased within, hangs the heaviest within it's wild little tangles. She watches him with big harvest moon eyes, the perfect mixture of crystalline snow and sunlight making them glow like copper on fire. An elixir of the eyes. A natural occurrence that can only happen when those elements combine perfectly and lay themselves in her glassy gaze.

Above them circles the white eagle sized raven that follows the silver unicorn around relentlessly. His blue eyes match the sea of open sky above and his feathers the pureness of the cotton-wad fog clouds that float aimlessly around the tallest mountains before sinking into their own storm displays below.

So she stands ankle deep in the chilly slush and snow beneath – it's getting warmer by the minute, she quickly notices. It's the Steppe and it never fully melts here, she knows this, but it can still be softened. Not as much fun, for sure. Brr, she notes the sudden drop in temperature at Johnny's approach. It's a rather confusing notion to calculate all at once...but as the shivers wrinkle out of her raised fur she gives him a delighted grin. “So..you're sweet and you bring the cold?” She reaches out with a giggle and licks along his cheek, smacking her lips as the sugary taste makes her salivate. “Yummmm...” More giggling and a bit of the same prancing in place that he did before.

With no warning or preparation she drops to her knees and flops over into the snow, rolling and kicking up into the air and rolling again. “Come on, it's so fun!” She switches sides and makes sure she's good and covered with the clingy white fluff, steadying herself in the upright (but still lying down) position, she peers to her play partner to see just what he's decided to do.

She's certainly decided it's time to romp and roll and they can certainly finish walking more north to the freshly fallen snows soon enough. It was certainly nice to let the child inside bubble out into the world for an adventure or two, and what a nice boy Johnny is for unlocking such an enlightening realization (even if it's subconscious for both).

non omnis moriar

Image Credit<3

@Johnny
<33

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 01-06-2016, 12:44 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Johnny - 01-14-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 01-27-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Johnny - 02-02-2016, 08:47 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 02-24-2016, 01:34 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Johnny - 03-22-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 04-23-2016, 02:39 PM