the Rift

[OPEN] you can brush my hair

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

His sweet scent surrounds them and mixes so gently with her own faint cinnamon aroma. The snow starts to tumble gracefully down now, flitting like feathers before landing silently below. A storm seems to have split and gone around them. It dusts over where they lay with each other so peacefully while graying the edges of the horizon and muffling the light with it's heavy snows in the distance. The snowstorm lets out dull howls on each side of them as it passes by. It will cut over the snowy peaks and flow violently through the valleys for a while before eventually fading away or getting swallowed into the ocean. Tangere pays it no mind at all and only cares about Johnny's calming sigh that leaves plumes of cotton-mist that floats from his pink nose. She can see the clouds of breath trickling up from him as he breathes and giggles along with her. Their grins match as they lay there collecting snow. Meanwhile she is affectionately nibbling at his flavorful ear, listening to him dreamily as he speaks of his heart and starts to let his mind wander. She can tell when he's doing that 'talking to himself' thing (inside his head); always. His candy eyes seem to glaze and his expression turns slightly hollow... As if he's having a dream while awake. She finds this thing about him so utterly adorable.

Oh boy...” She takes a deep and satisfied gulpful of delicious cold air. “Me too.” She sits up, laying with her pale limbs folded neatly underneath her fuzzy frame. She reaches up and opens her mouth to net the sinking snowflakes with her pink tongue. “Mmm.” She hums to herself, her eyes closed. “I do indeed enjoy it here...with you” Her voice is trailed by the whistle of the storm stirring to their east and west and her ears bend to the faint rumbles. Her attention is suddenly with the snows that start to rage from afar. “Ugh.” She snorts as her eyes flutter open and her ears perk to the western mountains, which are now whited out. The snow is still so softly coming down where they are; gathering on them only a little if they remain still. "It's a lie. The storm will close in soon enough." Phrixus' voices comes through and he swoops in from out of nowhere to cling to her scarred withers. “We better be off unless we want to trudge through eight feet of fresh snow on our way out.” She lets her hazelnut eyes slide down to him with a smile, giggling and standing up to shake off and start to make her way toward home. She waits patiently for him to rise and follow her back to the Basin.

non omnis moriar

Image Credit<3

@Johnny
yeah i'm a disgrace for taking so long xD
my billion sorries.

also you can totally not reply and we'll assume they leave together
or reply to close it up, either way <3

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 01-06-2016, 12:44 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Johnny - 01-14-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 01-27-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Johnny - 02-02-2016, 08:47 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 02-24-2016, 01:34 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Johnny - 03-22-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: you can brush my hair - by Tangere - 04-23-2016, 02:39 PM