the Rift

[OPEN] Not all faces are new[Welcoming]

Isara Posts: 34
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 hh :: 2 year [Birdsong] HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Evvers

With a sweeping motion, Misael begged for Isa to continue to follow him and so she did. But Isa couldn’t miss his reaction to seeing her crystals grow from the ground. A rising brow and curious eyes which seemed like the type to often be paired with relentless questions. But he remained silent about the matter and for that she was grateful for now.

Misael seemed to listen intently to the story of her past. Isara felt as if he was mentally ooh-ing and ah-ing over every detail she weaved the story more and more. Then his attitude seemed to have a brief moment of mixed feelings, but as quickly as it had appeared it disappeared and Isara couldn’t help but wonder what may have the ever inquisitive Misael in such a manner. Much like how he didn’t ask about her magic however, she didn’t ask him about the matter and let him continue on.

Although, she didn’t really expect him to tap her cheek like he did and her took her a little by surprise. Her teal eyes grew slightly wide as the shock coursed through her quickly and then as she heard his words her eyes softened. She did not fail he tried to tell her but deep within her she couldn’t help but feel as though she did. She had tried and didn’t succeed in her own personal mission was that not considered a failure? And if she couldn’t succeed at her own personal missions how in the hell was she supposed to succeed in any missions given to her to perform for the herd? Misael might not have seen it the way she did, and he didn’t need to but her lips parted regardless, “I realize that I tried…” she paused for a second to make sure she was remaining calm before moving on, “But merely trying isn’t what wins battles or wars now is it?”

Chocolate and cream body turned towards Misael’s multicolored body as he complimented her on her speech about the dunes and the sands and she couldn’t help but smile. Smile not out of happiness but out of bashfulness. She honestly didn’t think her words were that great but if he thought they were stunning as he had stated she wasn’t going to stop him.

Then again she didn’t really get the chance to do so before someone else finally arrived to greet the two of them. The mare seemed know Misael well enough to act casual – as did Misael now that she realized it. Isa watched the blue mare as she listened to Misael answer her question from earlier. He was an informant, sneak class. Mental strings began to tug at her brain as she felt like she remembered something about the sneak class at the very least. Was it something that Hector had taught her long ago or something that shunned learned from someone else or even on her own. The feeling nagged her and toyed with her much like a cat with its kill. She thought and she thought as the dusty recollection began to rise from the murky depths of her memory. Granted a year probably didn’t seem all that long to some but to her a year almost seemed like a lifetime right now.

“I think,” she began with her eyes shifting as if she was reading words upon the air before setting her gaze back to Misael, “I held an interest in that area when I was younger. Perhaps I could give it a try to see if it still holds an interest?”

Eyes then drifted over to the mare as she apologized for staring, and to be honest Isara hadn’t even noticed since she was trying to remember the sneak class things from her past. But the mare was right, she seemed familiar to Isa as well and the longer Isa stared at her the more she realized that she looked a lot like Hertz.

“Oh,” she gasped as the sudden realization hit her, “I did live here a little over a year ago. A stallion named Hector, I believe he was warrior of sorts, he found me and took me in as his daughter. That is before he disappeared,” her eyes fell towards the ground as she wrestled within herself to hold back her emotions that triggered her magic, “I don’t think we were ever officially introduced, but perhaps we saw each other at a herd meeting?”

Isara paused so to not bombard the mare with information and then continued, “My name is Isara. I hung out a bit with your son. In fact, I just ran into him in the Threshold…though he didn’t talk much to me.”

Brief sadness laced her voice as she wondered why Hertz was so quiet. Hopefully it wasn’t because he was mad at her. It wasn’t like she left him for dead or anything like that. She came back. It may have been a year or so later but she came back. Besides he had to know that the reason why she didn’t say goodbye was because she knew that he would get her to stay. He had to know all this so his anger – if he was angry – was childish right?

A slight shake of her head dispelled her rambling thoughts as she returned her focus back to the two before her: Misael and Hertz’s mother. Hopefully Hertz’s mother wouldn’t hold any ill will against her for what she did like Hertz might. With a soft sigh though Isa waited for anything to show signs pointing towards a good outcome.

"SPEECH"
NOTES; @Ampere @Misael

IMAGE CREDITS
Use of force and magic is allowed on Isara, as long as it does not result in permanent bodily harm or death. Otherwise just ask! Also tag in all posts if you so desire. 8D
Hector has permission to powerplay Isa.

Messages In This Thread
Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 01-06-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 01-08-2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Ampere - 01-10-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 01-12-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 01-16-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Ampere - 01-24-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 02-01-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 02-02-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Ampere - 02-07-2016, 01:47 AM