the Rift

[OPEN] Not all faces are new[Welcoming]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
With a fire in my bones and the sweet taste of kerosene

"Hector," Ampere murmured in response, the sound a distant memory falling from her lips with a ghost of a smile. Now she remembered him, of course she did, he was one of her warriors, and he like too many others, had gone. Gone where or why or for how long, Ampere never knew, because more often than not they all left without a word, and for all she knew, nary a glance back either.

Of course, she was in no position to place judgement given her own history, but that knowledge didn't make it any easier to just pretend it was okay. Especially when the loss of one, causes another, as with this girl, the realization dawning as her words continued.

"Isara, ah yes, I remember you now." She smiled weakly, the past still tugging on the corners of her facade, drawing lines and shadows there. "Always with Hector... we were sad to lose him. I'm Ampere, Chancellor here. Good to finally meet you, and I'm glad you've met my son Zero." Her gaze glanced about expectantly, but failed to spot him. "Did he not return with you?" she asked simply enough. In his growing age Ampere was less concerned with where he was all times, but the Threshold was a dangerous place for anyone, foals especially.

"Good eye for old Throat blood," she joked towards Misael, trying to shake the dust of the past off. That he recruited Isara did not surprise her, he clearly knew who was suited for the Throat. "So tell me, do you plan to stay this time?" she asked of Isara, watching her carefully.

[SORRY FOR LATENESS and blah this post]

A M P E R E
DREAMING OF _R E V E L R Y

bronzehalo.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 01-06-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 01-08-2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Ampere - 01-10-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 01-12-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 01-16-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Ampere - 01-24-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 02-01-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 02-02-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Ampere - 02-07-2016, 01:47 AM