the Rift

[OPEN] Not all faces are new[Welcoming]

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

"You may think not, but trying is what allows us to rest when we have lost, because it is all that matters at the end of that war my dear. Simply knowing you have given your all, not winning, is going to always be worth more." He soothes, golds almost shining with a wisdom that he does not possess, but wishes he does. Maybe his words would mean something for her, maybe not, but he did believe in their truths.

He zones in and out of the conversation as his eyes become glossed over as thoughts stirred within him. There was never a point in time that the beast was not engrossed in deep thoughts, they were simply becoming an annoying nuisance to his daily schedule. Isara's greens awake him though, and he is pleased to find out that she is interested underneath his class. "I see lots of potential, I would love to see you added as a spy. Seek me if you have any further questions." He offers, words professional, but still low with the dramatic charm of a painted prince.

His attention does not drift away then as Isara speaks to Ampere. Miseal becomes very attentive, for it is not often that a mare like Ampere's history seems to be referenced or put on the spot. The beast is all for stories, and history, particularly of the mare of lightning that he knew so little of. His eyes flick over theirs, analyzing, searching, wandering what might pass between them. He hopes that he will not disappointed, that would be quite unfortunate.

Ampere speaks to him, a sly comment spilling from his mouth before the slow building of a filter could stop it from passing the chords of the chromed. "I have a good eye for everything." He chuckles, the professional facade slipping away as the charmer inevitably bursted through what flimsy, useless thing, his filter was. Perhaps his words would enlighten the mood anyways. His lips then closed as he turned to the painted winged, her response being prepared for memorization into the Isara file inside his mind(yes, he wasn't completely useless in characterization.)  

"talk"

OCC: @Isara @Ampere  ouch this post

MISAEL

Messages In This Thread
Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 01-06-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 01-08-2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Ampere - 01-10-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 01-12-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 01-16-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Ampere - 01-24-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 02-01-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 02-02-2016, 11:47 PM