the Rift

[OPEN] Not all faces are new[Welcoming]

Isara Posts: 34
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 hh :: 2 year [Birdsong] HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Evvers

Misael's words echoed and reverberated in the air as they traveled over to Isa's swiveling cream colored ears. As she processed the spoken lyrics she could feel a small sense of understanding. Knowing that you have tried your best was apparently worth more than winning...

Wait.

Teal eyes filled with confusion as she really thought about his words. How on earth was trying worth more than winning if winning was the mission? If you didn't not win then then the mission was incomplete and a failure. And a failed mission was a failed mission. There were no ifs, ands, or buts about it. That was Isa's goal with everything she attempted to do. Granted some things may take more time than others, but winning was always the end target.

Maybe he was trying to get at something along the lines of if you try and fail then you can always try again another time? Isa thought about it for a second and realized that that was actually a better way to look at a failure...but was it really what Misael was trying to say? She couldn't be sure.

One thing was for sure though: Misael saw potential in her and mentioned that he would love to see her added as a spy. A burst of pure unadulterated glee filled Isa's very soul for a little while, exemplifying itself with nothing more than a smile and some kind words in return, "Thank you. I will make sure to do so in the near future as I am sure I'll have plenty of questions."

Attention then turned to Ampere as she muttered Hector's name as if in some sort of remembrance chant. Then her facade morphed into one of recognition as she spoke Isara's name exclaiming that she had finally remembered her. To be honest, Isara was surprised that Ampere remembered her at all. For one they were never officially introduced. Second, well...she was only a little tyke when she was last in the sands of the Throat and Ampere was an adult doing...well...adult things.

Then the conversation turned to her son being the topic. For a second, Isa's eyes were filled with happiness from hearing Ampere say that she was glad that Isa had met her son. Then she said Zero.

Zero?

"Uh...Zero?" Isa faltered on her words as she wasn't sure now if Ampere had more than one son or if she herself had made the mistake of jumping to conclusions...maybe it was time for her to cover her steps before she got herself or this Zero (or Hertz) into trouble, "No, he did not come back with us. Perhaps he had other matters to attend to?"

For a little while after that, Isa watched as Ampere and Misael exchanged their own words about good eyes and what not. Ampere's seemed more like a compliment whereas Misael's seemed more like something a self-centered being would say while joking and Isa nearly rolled her blue-green eyes as a result. But before she could do so Ampere had once again turned towards her and asked if she was planning on staying this time and her eyes drifted to the sands below her hooves and then to the scenery around.

"I," Isara murmured through the heartsick look that painted itself upon her face, "I do. When Hector brought me here I made this place my home. I've been gone for long enough. It's time for me to come back home and do what I can to help provide for it."

Isa paused as she looked from Misael and then to Ampere and then to the sands that she considered her home and then looked at Ampere with a new determined resolve, "I will do whatever I can to help the herd."

"SPEECH"
NOTES; woohoo I actually kinda like this post xD @Ampere @Misael

IMAGE CREDITS
Use of force and magic is allowed on Isara, as long as it does not result in permanent bodily harm or death. Otherwise just ask! Also tag in all posts if you so desire. 8D
Hector has permission to powerplay Isa.

Messages In This Thread
Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 01-06-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 01-08-2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Ampere - 01-10-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 01-12-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 01-16-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Ampere - 01-24-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 02-01-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 02-02-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Ampere - 02-07-2016, 01:47 AM