the Rift

[OPEN] Not all faces are new[Welcoming]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
With a fire in my bones and the sweet taste of kerosene

Misael is oddly outgoing for his rank affinity, but Ampere has found all sneaks to have a penchant for smart mouths. His response only grows her smile into a laugh, and it reminds her that he is not that bad on the eyes either.

Isara's response turns Ampere's hungry stare from the stallion quickly proving interesting to her. Curious Ampere watched and listened, still unsure on what had made the girl pause on Zero's name, although perhaps it was the nick name (but he used that more than his real name...). She wasn't concerned though, and shrugged it off in favor of dealing with Isara at present.

"I'm glad to hear it, Ampere remarked honestly, her head lifting slightly with pride. "You're always a part of this family, I hope you know that. We'd be glad to have you back." That Isara seemed so focused on helping the herd too and not just herself, pleased her immensely. That Isara had left to begin with because of family showed the nature of her character, she was just sorry that it hadn't worked out for the girl. Horses came and went it seemed... family scattering like seeds in the wind, nothing strange given her nomadic background, but it was never easy when you lost some.

"As Misael said he could talk to you about the spies, but Ghost heads them, so I would find her as well. Despite her name, she is very real... finding her is always a trick though." Ampere smiled, winking, before preparing to set off and leave these two to discuss spying and things. Isara would surely like some time to get reacquainted with the desert, and Ampere had other tasks to attend to.

A M P E R E
DREAMING OF _R E V E L R Y

bronzehalo.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 01-06-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 01-08-2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Ampere - 01-10-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 01-12-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 01-16-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Ampere - 01-24-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Misael - 02-01-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Isara - 02-02-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Not all faces are new[Welcoming] - by Ampere - 02-07-2016, 01:47 AM