[OPEN] everything we touch turns to gold

Hearth Posts: 22
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 8 (FF) HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Locks
Hearth
Little light, little light,
How far will you go tonight?
Be it far or be it near, tonight I'll never fear.

Själ. It reminds me of a faint chill, but not an unkindly one, the sound of it lingering in the air for just moment as it rolls off the tongue. "Själ," I practice the name aloud, musing over it. " A pretty name. What of the pardcat? Does it too have a name?" I ask, directing my gaze over to the little beast. It was grooming itself but I was all too aware of how it watched me cautiously. A smile warms on my maw as the young mare tries a cattail at my suggestion but I nod my head sideways when she inquires about the plants, relenting the fact I knew nothing.  "

"It is the first I've seen of them myself but this I must say. They make a most amusing sound and are quite springy."  One of my great wings extends and brushes against a small number of the exotic plants, encouraging a chuckle from my lips as they sway and clack. " They grow in peculiar groves as well. Never had I thought plants could be so..." I search for a word to describe my thought, pausing for a brief moment. "... Contained " I sweep my gaze into the canopy and then to the apparent paths ahead and behind. "It nearly cries to be walked through in a... certain way...but the way is lost. Have you noticed this?""

My words sound thoughtful even in my ponderous voice, denoting the joy I felt in my company. It is an experience I am growing more accustomed to in my stay of these lands of Helovia.

"Talking"
@Själ
OOC Sorry for the wait
  • Permission granted to harm Hearth and use magic against her, but withhold from dismemberment and death.

• Also, please tag Hearth in Threads!

Messages In This Thread
everything we touch turns to gold - by Själ - 01-07-2016, 01:17 AM
RE: everything we touch turns to gold - by Hearth - 01-09-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: everything we touch turns to gold - by Själ - 01-11-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: everything we touch turns to gold - by Hearth - 01-19-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: everything we touch turns to gold - by Själ - 01-21-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: everything we touch turns to gold - by Hearth - 02-04-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: everything we touch turns to gold - by Själ - 02-07-2016, 12:20 AM