the Rift

[OPEN] after the night, when i wake up

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

When the voice slithers in from behind she jumps a bit and whirls to meet her dark eyes with the mare and her...creature. “Is that so?” Her cool voice meets the chilly air with familiarity, she's just as cold as the impending Frostfall. With frozen skin and a still mind, a sharp tongue and a calculating deafness to her movements – like a tumbling flake of snow finding it's way to the ground. She's all black save for an odd marking beneath her left eye, a line with a few white speckles. A scar perhaps, but she would never share such a detail about herself so we may never really know.

My name is Chernobyl.” She has a voice of gritty granite. It is not feminine nor masculine, but neutral and thick. She looks on now, onto the waters and then to the heavily(?) pregnant drafty mare. “And thank you for the information, stranger.” She says she very quietly, as if not sure why she would be saying such a thing. She nods, but the girl wouldn't see for she is mouth deep in the rippling waters now. The black unicorn joins her peacefully and dips her muzzle into the rustling liquid, sucking in fat gulps of the cold liquid and blinking sedately. After they were finished, or at least after Bull fulfills her hydration quota, she speaks again. “And what brings you here tonight?” She doesn't look to the stranger but instead through the gaps in the trees to a bright, partly hidden moon. Chernobyl has already shared more and said more than she usually ever does to anyone. Typically she is the one that moves off without a word in response when someone finds her and ruins her solitude, leaving only her scar rudeness upon someone's feelings and a few footprints to prove she even exists in this world.

Tonight the moon seems to sparkle the same twinge of light that sprinkled after the faeries when they were flying around just a second or two ago. Was it her mind, or were the two connected in some way? She shakes her head and flits her black eyes all over the sky while she waits for the stranger to respond. And for whatever reason, Bull is completely unaffected by the llama. As if she's seen a million before or as if it's merely a ghost.

- - - - - -

if i had a heart i could love you,
if i had a voice i would sing.

@December

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
after the night, when i wake up - by Chernobyl - 01-07-2016, 09:07 AM
RE: after the night, when i wake up - by December - 01-11-2016, 06:40 PM
RE: after the night, when i wake up - by Chernobyl - 02-04-2016, 03:06 PM
RE: after the night, when i wake up - by December - 02-11-2016, 12:21 AM