the Rift

[OPEN] after the night, when i wake up

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

She drinks the tranquil silent of her new found acquaintance – even her ball-eyed, donkey eared companion seems quiet in it's movements. The black mare can feel the cold fluid coil in her gut; gurgling and settling amongst the fodder also rolling around in there. Before the wind picks back up it is the only sound for a few moments. Chernobyl prefers this woman immediately, the silent, the contemplative pauses, it was downright delightful. Much better than any company she's been around in the last year. Murdock briefly flashes across her mind and she feels her heart sink to her toes, break on the frozen ground and melt away. It does that a lot. Metaphorically, of course.

She lets her eyes follow the same path as her pale accomplice and fixes on the flickering stars. The grinning moon licks everything in her silver light. The river's tumbling water's sparkle while they sing their tinkling chime over the rounded stones. By the time the woman answer's she almost forgets what she had asked moments prior. She doesn't turn to look at her, but instead bends only an ear and keeps her dark starry eyes on sky. The slight breeze sweeps her thick forelock to the left side of her face, covering her eye and the peculiar white marking on her upper cheek. 'Home', the word resonated in her brain and she matched the woman's sigh and nodded, acknowledging her comprehension of exactly what December means by her cryptic answer.

I came for some fresh air – I've been holed up in the caves for days and I was getting really comfortable there.” She half smiles with a sarcastic start to a laugh, a laugh left unfinished. “The faeries found me, for whatever reason, and you too, I suppose.” She finally draws her eyes to level with the other mare's for a moment, “Certainly not planned on my part.” And then her gaze drifts back to the sky. All the makes a sound is their breathing, their digestion, perhaps a snort or whicker or tail flick, but otherwise they remain looking toward the atmosphere's littleness sky.

- - - - - -

if i had a heart i could love you,
if i had a voice i would sing.

so.
tired.
i shamelessly didn't re-read for errors and other stupidness...
so forgive me <3 if i have time in the AM i will do it then -passes out-

BTW I LOVE HER. they're a perfect match.
(match for what, idk, but they match lol)

@December

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
after the night, when i wake up - by Chernobyl - 01-07-2016, 09:07 AM
RE: after the night, when i wake up - by December - 01-11-2016, 06:40 PM
RE: after the night, when i wake up - by December - 02-11-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: after the night, when i wake up - by Chernobyl - 02-19-2016, 11:32 PM