Escape Artist

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

Zandora had decided to take a trip away from the basin. With her belly swelling with each day, the vixen realized she would have to leave the basin now if she wanted to return back to the icy mountains in time. It wasn't a good idea to leave the safety of the frozen borders and sentinels, but the arabian could not pace within the mountains anymore, she needed freedom. Evara seemed happier too, the black leopard had become increasingly curious about the world of Helovia and Zandora wanted to show the leopard all that she could. The stiffening of the furry creature on her back caused Zandora to pause, turning her head to see if her bonded was alright. Evara seemed to catch the scent of a few equines before she did, the wonder in the companion's jade eyes begging Zandora to go after the aroma. Laughing, the black pushed through the woods to settle upon a mare and a stallion.

Purple eyes studied the scene, frustration and fear easily riddled through the cream's expression. The other man was bay, a single curved horn sprouting from his cranium. By his words, Zandora learned that the cream was the newest addition to the wilds of Helovia, and the bay was merely another recruiter in the threshold. Taking slow steps she made her appearance known, a small smile melting on onyx lips. A searing pain shot through her belly, the baby stirring with all this movement and traveling. Grimacing, she ignored the pain as best she could, looking towards the horned mare as Zandora spoke to her. "He is right, Helovia will protect you. Are you okay dear?" She asked, concerned with her well-being. It seemed that whatever was growing inside of Zandora had made her less selfish, her worry for the foreign mare real and true. "I am Zandora, from a herd called Aurora Basin. If you are in need of protection or settlement, I can easily lead to our herd, I would hate to leave you out here in the cold. I'd be joyous to help." She offered with soft and honeyed chords. Pausing, she let her soak in all the was happening, for the black had been here before and she could not deny the threshold's overwhelming abilities.

"If you are not ready, I could show you around Helovia too." She said as well, wishing to welcome the mare to Helovia with good vibes, anything but scaring her away. "Welcome to Helovia."

"Talk?"

OCC: @Elspeth
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
Escape Artist - by Elspeth - 01-07-2016, 01:25 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Caenan - 01-07-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Zandora - 01-07-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Calder - 01-08-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Escape Artist - by Elspeth - 01-08-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Caenan - 01-08-2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Zandora - 01-10-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Calder - 01-13-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Escape Artist - by Elspeth - 01-13-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Caenan - 01-17-2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Zandora - 01-19-2016, 02:30 PM