the Rift

Escape Artist

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
"It's the heart and the soul and the body and the brain
Driving me insane
But the wind and the land and the fire and the rain
Always stay the same"
-Roll With the Wind

"You are welcome." Caenan's own eyes of emerald widened whenever her golden ones locked on him. Even in her current state she was daring. "You are a fighter." A soft chuckle came from his lips and softened the tense air around the stallion.

Caenan stood quietly as the others came. His eyes protectively remained on the mare. It upset him to see her so fearful. He almost wished that she would tell him who and what had happened to her so that he could hunt each down and make them pay. He wished that Tilney had shown himself at this moment rather than the one that Dahlia had chosen to enter into Helovia; this mare was more deserving of the cloak the other stallion had so generously offered.

Caenan started to swear to her that safety would automatically be hers but to do so would be reckless. No matter how badly he wanted her to there was no guarantee that the mare would follow him home and it would be reckless of him to send her off with a head filled with tall tales of a land filled with no worries. "Helovia is a strange land." Caenan was not a word weaver and found it frustrating to try to present her with a string of words that would not send the mare off to search for another place. "Magic is all over. Most are good."

To illustrate his words he used his own newfound magic. A young apple tree only knee high was Caenan's focus. He aged it until its branches reached over the group and fruit appeared on its branches. It took a terrible amount of effort and the stallion was surprised that he didn't break a sweat but he did succeed. Reaching a lower branch he plucked an apple down and offered it to the mare. Apples were out of season and he hoped the sweet snack would relax the mare, "My magic is temporary. I am new at using it so I don't know how long it will last. If the rest of you want an apple I would grab it now."

Caenan grabbed one for himself and took a bite before going on. "There is still darkness that lurks in our lands though." Caenan smiled at her, "But Helovians are tough and there is not much that we cannot do. That is how I can be sure that you will be safe." Oh how he wanted to cast the tears from her eyes and replace them with the sparkle of a smile. "I know it may not be what you want to hear right now but you would be safest if you made friends and involved yourself in a herd." He knew that all too well. And with that Caenan went quiet allowing the mare her space. He wanted to tell her of his home but he did not want to overwhelm her.

@Elspeth @Calder @Zandora
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Escape Artist - by Elspeth - 01-07-2016, 01:25 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Caenan - 01-07-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Zandora - 01-07-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Calder - 01-08-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Escape Artist - by Elspeth - 01-08-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Caenan - 01-08-2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Zandora - 01-10-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Calder - 01-13-2016, 12:20 AM