Escape Artist

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

It was clearly recognized that this mare was a wreck, full of fear, and it was so very obvious. Zandora wasn't quite sure what to do, the only comforting bone she had in her body was growing along with the child inside of her. The bay stallion spoke first, pupiless eyes watching the two faces as he explained that Heloiva could grant no guarantees(which was right). After all, this was life they were speaking about, and no matter how badly, how much you needed safety and security, the darkness of the world always seeped in. There was no running, if this mare would understand this, accept that there are cruelties in this world, she'd be so much happier. "He is right, herds are where you are going to be the most optimally watched for and protected. I myself am a soldier, and it is my duty to protect those of my herd. You will not need to worry, if you would allow me to show you the Basin, you most assuredly would find a true home, one of protection and safety." She said then, trying to calm the mare down the best she could.

It was then that Caenan did something particularly foolish but amazing at once. Zandora watched with curious eyes as a small tree stretched and twisted into a trunk, ripe red apples bursting in the Orangemoon. She was tempted to grab one, but she could not trust the stallion or risk the life of her baby. Her horned head then turned back to the cream mare, searching for fear with the realization that Helovia was a land of magic. She felt bad for the mare, Zandora was sure that if anything started to make sense, it surely didn't now. Zandora would be overwhelmed too, being thrust into a world that is not your own isn't particularly something that is easy to process.

The bay spoke again, words warning her of the dangers of Helovia. When he finished, a warmth washed over Zandora as she let soothing tones whisper through her tones. "You know that Helovia is safe because somehow you made it here, and I believe that is not accident. You know that it is safe because you are surrounded by equines who only wish you the best, who will protect you even without knowing much. Look at me dear, I am pregnant and at my most defenseless but I am still completely untouched. You can know Helovia is safe, if not by my words, but by your observations." She said then, her words laced with reassurance and calms.

"Talk?"

OCC: @Elspeth
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
Escape Artist - by Elspeth - 01-07-2016, 01:25 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Caenan - 01-07-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Zandora - 01-07-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Calder - 01-08-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Escape Artist - by Elspeth - 01-08-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Caenan - 01-08-2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Zandora - 01-10-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Calder - 01-13-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Escape Artist - by Elspeth - 01-13-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Caenan - 01-17-2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Escape Artist - by Zandora - 01-19-2016, 02:30 PM