the Rift

[PRIVATE] Can You See What I've Become? (Miykael/Lead)

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

DECEMBER
& this is Carl

He had arrived faster than she had expected, as if he had already been heading this way with his own intent. Had he been looking for her all of this time? The suddenly warm yet irrational thought caused her heart to flutter, but she remained stoic as he closed the gap between them, only teasing her with his hot breath upon her cheek. She snorted, tossing her tangled mane and looking into those blue eyes boldly, having seen them only in her dreams when she thought of him. Sighing in relief she took the next step forward, running her maw along his jawline, before bringing her chest to his and simply leaving herself there. His scent overwhelmed her, so much she thought she might suffocate, yet in this moment that would be a wish come true. To not have had this warmth for nearly a whole year, to not hear that husky tone tickling her senses, she hadn't realized just how much she had missed it; how much she craved it. He had been at the back of her mind yet in every thought all at once, and it had sent her into a haze that not even the vicious nips and kicks of Carl could return her from. She had lost herself, because she was still right here with him this entire time. Obviously he wasn't mad, she could tell, but he was certainly hesitant to accept her. Perhaps she had done more damage than she would have thought.

Carl simply rolled her eyes at that statement, snorting and kicking the snow lazily, before walking off a few feet to give the two a little more privacy, though his gaze never truly left them. It was a habit he had formed when it had been just the two, something that probably wouldn't vanish for quite some time. Yet with Miykael here, it would most likely be the last time he would have to worry. Her lips found his shoulder and she gave him tender kisses, embracing all of him and just basking in it, for she had been deprived from it for so long she thought she wouldn't be able to live without him again. Which she couldn't. He was her drug and she had no intention of seeking help for it. After what felt like an eternity she reluctantly pulled back, dragging her mouth along the length of his shoulders and neck before pausing at his cheek and blowing a bit of air on it, then finally looking at him with those dark eyes that hadn't seen him for so long.

"I'm sorry," were the first words to escape her, before soon tears were welling up and she wasn't thinking, only moving herself closer to him by pressing her warmth to him and taking everything that was him hungrily. She wouldn't leave him again, not this time, and she would do anything in her power to make sure of it. Lips found flesh once again as she kissed him, smelled him and wiped her tears upon his hide, before looking to him once more and blurting out in her usual blunt tone,
" I needed to think. Away from here. Where I would be unbiased. I didn't think I would be gone this long." She hadn't meant to vanish for an entire year, she wanted to leave for a week at the most, but the swirling snow and black ice had lured her deeper and deeper into the abyss, and it took her all her strength to break from the spell. If she had known what she knew now, she wouldn't have ever even thought of leaving. She would now know just how much she needed him, just as much as he needed her; if not more.

Long eyelashes fluttered over her eyes, before she only stared at his handsome face, his soft lips and his kind, loving eyes. She hadn't realized just how much she had come accustomed to seeing them when they had been together, and so having him here now after so long, was like the ultimate treasure. She moved again, this time to face him and look at him straight on as she always did, for she never had once feared this man. There was nothing to fear, for he would never do anything to her but love her, and if that was a crime, then it was one she would happily accept. Giving a soft smile she nudged him gently, almost playfully, before returning to her serious stature and speaking once more," I'm not leaving anymore. Never again will I leave you behind. I am yours forever, as it should have been from the beginning. We were both fools not to see it that day at the Arch, but now that we know... it will be everlasting."

Image Credits

@Miykael

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can You See What I've Become? (Miykael/Lead) - by December - 01-08-2016, 09:50 AM